06

Wilbur woke up. He can't believe that just happened. Or was it a coincidence? He'll have to ask Tubbo about it. There's no way that dream would've happened after Tubbo told him about the voices in his head. Or... maybe it was just his brain. He sat up and got prepared. He smiled as he put his beanie on his head. He walked out to see Tubbo's door creaked slightly open. He peaked around the corner and saw the small boy looking outside the window. The golden sun shining in his face. It seemed like Tubbo didn't mind, though. He creaked open the door loudly.

"Tubbo? So did you also have that dream last night? With the others?"
Tubbo looked at him and nodded. "Toob still is angry at you. He says you're 'too tall'." Tubbo giggled.
Wilbur playfully rolled his eyes. "Should we tell Tommy?"
Tubbo thought for a moment. "Maybe... we need to wait a while."

Wilbur nodded, and he understood why. Tommy would never believe them, and even so, he would be cautious around Tubbo, as if he were a unpredictable animal. Wilbur and Tubbo both knew he would react this way and he needs to know the personalities better without realizing they're Tubbo's personalities. Tubbo walked over to the door and swung it open.

"Be careful you could break the door!" Wilbur said, in a hushed tone.
"Oh, don't worry about it, I'm a lawyer." Tubbo said, turning dramatically as the words slipped out of his mouth almost out of instinct.
"Big Law..?"
"Who else? Did Tubbo quit YouTube to be a lawyer?"
"Wait, wait, wait. You guys can control his body too?"
"Yes, your honor."
Wilbur blinked as his blank face churned into sudden confusion. "O...kay then..."

   Suddenly, loud beeping noises came from the kitchen as the two heard a high pitched scream. Tubbo and Wilbur looked at each other before running recklessly to the kitchen. Wilbur fell face first. Tubbo stopped running and looked back at him, a hint of worry painted on his face. Wilbur moved his head up slightly as he gave a thumbs up and a smile. Tubbo spun around and sprinted to the kitchen. Tommy was cursing out the fire as he beat it with a towel.

   Tubbo stared at the boy in pure confusion and concern. Tubbo heard a muffled groan from the hallway. He looked past the corner and saw Wilbur laying there. Tubbo helped him up. His face was in perfect order but his nose was bleeding. Tubbo grabbed a box of tissues and gently handed them to Wilbur as he rested on the couch.

   "What happened?" Tommy asked.
"He slipped in the hallway on his way here and now he has a nose bleed."
"Cool. Anyways, you guys want my almost burnt bacon?"
Wilbur looked at Tommy in disappointment.
"Almost? The fire alarm went off for like 5 minutes!"
Tommy held up a plate with, indeed, almost burnt bacon.
"H-how?"
"It was the paper towels that caught on fire, not the pan." Tommy said, rolling his eyes.

   Suddenly, Tubbo had a flashback. He remembered he was cursing at the fire, but his brain never specified where the fire was. So according to his newfound evidence, Tubbo could cover for Tommy.

   "Yeah, I saw him beating and cursing at the fire." Tubbo said innocently.
Wilbur at this point had completely given up, he was too tired for this detective stuff and sat down at the table. His nose had stopped bleeding at this point and his nose was a little bruised but that was about it.

   "Dang Wilbur, you look cool! Its like a battle scar." Tommy commented.
Wilbur couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not so he just smiled awkwardly.
"Oh yeah, Wilbur could you take a look at my head?" He said pointing to the bandages on his head.
Wilbur nodded.

   Tommy sat in the couch in front of the duo. Wilbur unwrapped the bandages quickly and carefully. He looked at Tubbo's head before disposing for the bandages. He smiled at Tubbo and gave him a thumbs up.

   "No more bandages for you, Tubbo." He said gleefully.
Tommy loudly clapped his hands and screamed at the top of his lungs. Tubbo joined in with the screaming before halting himself because he felt dizzy. Wilbur covered his ears hoping that the two would stop screaming. Tommy and Tubbo eventually stopped screaming. Tommy's phone went off and he looked at the two.

   "I have to stream on the Dream SMP, you guys want to stream with me?" Tommy asked.
Wilbur nodded before adverting his gaze to Tubbo.
"Oh you want me to join too?" He asked.
"Yeah, I mean you're all healed up. If you don't mind that is."
Tubbo smiled gleefully and he jumped up and down.
"Yes, of course! I haven't streamed in like a week!" He said, while clapping his hands.
"I'll go and get my setup ready."
"I need to get my things unpacked, give me about an hour." Wilbur said.
"I'll get my setup ready too, Tommy! And we might have to start the stream without you Wilbur, sorry." Tubbo was under the influence of Dr. Therapist, but since Tubbo was like that every single time he was happy, no one really noticed. Well, until he started acting all clumsy.

   "Has Tubbo always been this clumsy?" Wilbur asked.
"No... I don't think he was like this this morning either..." Tommy crossed his arms.
"Maybe he's just excited to stream." Wilbur shrugged.
"I guess... anyways I'll see you on the Dream SMP?" Tommy said, shooting finger guns at the way taller man.
"Sure."

Ayyy thanks for 1k views, means a lot you potatoes