Some background info on them

Just some weird extra info on the characters!

The personalities
Dr. Therapist:
He's the smartest when it comes to people. Since he hasn't really been a therapist he hasn't had a chance to promote flavors, I'm changing that from this chapter on. He's going to be obsessed with flavors and will have a reference to them at least once per chapter.

Toob:
Toob is the quietest but can yell surprisingly really loud for someone who talks for a fraction of a chapter. He can be very sadistic but it depends on how his day is going. He's good at pvp in real life and in the game. Like Tubbox, he has high pain tolerance.

Big Law:
He calls everyone "Your honor" except for Big Crime. They are good buddies, but they used to fight a lot when Tubbo was younger which in turn, gave Big Crime the scar on his lip. Big Law was the cause of all of the fights, both verbal and "physical". Big Law owned up to it and apologized and learned Big Crime wasn't that bad and they became inseparable.

Big Crime:
Big Crime is good friends with Toob and Drubbo. He doesn't talk to them much, but they consider him a good friend. He's sweet and a little too adventurous. He's good at climbing, running, falling, and stealing. He never does it for obvious reasons. Big Law is nervous about his scar because his opinion on himself is based on other people's opinion. Big Law helps him with that by backing his compliments up.

Drubbo:
He hasn't been actually seen doing drugs apart from last chapter where Tubbox got traumatized. He's quite loud when he's on drugs and goes on about the archives. He's protective of Relibo and if you hurt him physically, Drubbo will be passive aggressive and give you a fair warning. If he's in drugs however, he will not hesitate to kick your a-

Relibo (The lord):
I actually have an AU about this but that'll be in brackets at the end of this paragraph. He's loud, just like Drubbo. He always carries a cross on him no matter what. He's outrageous, loud, and annoying but he can keep calm if you want him to. He used to go by "The Lord" but made a name for himself because he felt uncomfortable and felt as if he stood out a little too much.

(The Lord AU idea thing that anyone can steal if they want. Basically Relibo used to he apart of a religion and he was a high rank known as "The Lord". He soon realized it was a cult and he ran away. He soon realized he forgot everything about himself and he didn't actually have anything outside of the "religion". He got connected to Tubbo and needed help finding himself. Drubbo at first didn't think much of him because he was, in his eyes, an emotionless husk. But he found out his true intentions and helped him. He helped him find an actual religion to practice and Relibo soon found out he didn't want to be called The Lord anymore, so they made a name for him and only called him that ever since.)

Tubbox:
Tubbox is a selective mute, which means he chooses not to talk. Since he is a voice in Tubbo's head, it's basically like he's dead which is why he feels excessive pain all the time. He has high pain tolerance though and can only send the pain to Tubbo if he wishes. He's stubborn and sometimes aggressive. He is extremely adorable though and always has a box on his head. No one really knows why he's mute but he gets really defensive about it.

The actual people
Tubbo: The star! He shows interest in every personality. He does find it a bit strange he just started hearing them, but he doesn't mind. He would describe it as having a tutor for everything right by his side. He streams for a little too long and destroys his sleeping schedule but school doesn't exist in this story.

  Tommy:
Tommy is a lot nicer than he is on stream! He jokes around with Tubbo and makes a few jerk jokes here and there, but is overall a good friend. He respects Tubbo's restrictions like the sound, and no jumping up and down after winning a game, and not cursing too loudly. He's very grateful for Tubbo for letting him move in.

  Wilbur:
Wilbur is basically like he is on YouTube but he  hasn't cursed... YET. He thinks Tubbo's personalities are intriguing yet a little suspicious. He finds it amazing he can basically enter Tubbo's mind but just sleeping with an item. He still acts as a big brother, but he lets Tommy and Tubbo have their fun.