10

Tubbo couldn't stop thinking about a certain topic. 'If we were to tell him I would try to invite him to the dream first and then explain it when you wake up.' Tubbox's words echoed on loop in Tubbo's head. Seemingly never ending. He was so tempted to tell Tommy. But he didn't have everyone's permission. He stared outside of his window. He heard a knock. "Come in." Tubbo mumbled. Tubbo heard the door open and he turned around. "Tubbo, Wilbur's leaving in half an hour. Aren't you going to say goodbye?" Tommy asked. "Uh y-yeah. Just give me a moment." Tubbo stuttered. Tommy nodded and shut the door behind him.

   Tubbo took a deep breath and walked outside of his room. Wilbur was on his phone on the couch with his bags next to him. "Hey Tob- Tubbo. Sorry." Wilbur said, mumbling the last word quietly. "Hey Wil. Can I ask you something?" "Sure." Wilbur said, putting his phone down and sitting straight. "Uhm.. do you think I can tell Tommy about the... uh..." "I mean, it depends. If you have all their permission and the timing is right, then sure." Tubbo nodded. "Yeah but I'm too nervous to ask the rest." "The rest?" "I asked Tubbox." Wilbur mouthed 'Ohhh'. "Well its kind of bold of you, he seems like the most hot headed." "No thats Drubbo." "I'm going to pretend I know who you're talking about." Wilbur chuckled.

   Tubbo's phone dinged. He pulled it out.
Tommy:
Ay Big T, tell Wilbur to wait a bit before getting on? I need to put him on a vlog.
Tubbo:
Sure Big Man. Can't make any promises tho
Tommy:
Pls no I need my clout :(
Tubbo:
Aren't you the one giving him clout?
Tommy:
Oh yeah, also did you ask him yet???
Tubbo:
O wait srry gimme a sec

   "Wilbur, Tommy asked if you could wait a bit before getting on the ride? Tommy wants you to be on a vlog." Tubbo asked. "Uhh depends on the time. But since its just getting a camera ready just say sure."

Tubbo:
He said sure.
Tommy:
POG Inviting him over was worth it. Anyways going to church prime later today and don't wanna miss that so ye
Tubbo:
Oh so you're actually doing something today. Surprising. Anyways ye brb

   Tubbo read over the texts carefully and realized he didn't spell any words wrong. He celebrated to himself quietly before Tubbox's words echoed again. He was in deep thought mode now.
"Hello? Can you hear me?" A voice said.
"Dr. Therapist?"
"Yes its me! I've been sensing some stress from you, are you okay? Do you need some flavors?"
"Yeah I guess you could say I'm stressed. But no thanks I'm no hungry."
"Oh, do you want to talk about it?"
"Erm... sure."
"Okay so tell me what you've been stressing about, if you're uncomfortable with a subject you don't have to tell me."
"Um, so... I was wondering if we could tell Tommy about us. Like the personalities and everything. I asked Tubbox and he helped me get an idea but I don't think I should tell him without everyone's approval."
Dr. Therapist was quiet for a moment.
"Well you have my permission. Both me and Tubbox are probably the most laid back. I would say that asking for permission is the best way to go. I would ask the ones you dub as kind first and then work your way up."
"Yeah, I was thinking that... but something Tubbox said stuck with me. And I'm not sure how I'm going to do it."
"Do you want to talk about it?"
"No, sorry. I want to work this one by myself."
"Oh it's okay! I'm so proud of you! I'll definitely drop the prices of flavors after this!" Dr. Therapist clapped happily. Tubbo couldn't tell if he was disappointed, proud, or embarrassed.

"Tubbo? Tubbo hello?" Wilbur waved his hand in front of Tubbo's blank expression. Tubbo blinked multiple times before being snapped back to life. "Oh hi Wilbur." Tubbo said smiling. "Tommy has his camera. And my ride is here. And if you ever need any help on the personalities, just DM or call me on discord." Wilbur said, he whispered the last part, sending Tubbo a sly smile before Tommy walked down the hallway, polishing his camera lens.

"Ah, I can't believe it. Why can't you just stay with us?" Tommy complained. Wilbur felt like bashing his head on a wall. "I have a whole setup, house, office, and life Tommy. I can't just be throwing it away for two 16 year olds." Wilbur said. "Fair enough." "Tubbo" shrugged. In reality it was probably Drubbo sneaking in a comment. Tubbo was about to cover his mouth but stopped just as he heard Tommy burst into laughter.

"Ahh Tubbo, you have a whole new personality outside of Minecraft, huh?" Tommy asked, wiping away a tear. Tubbo laughed nervously with him. He suddenly spaced out.

"Mac n cheese bi-"
"OH HI THERE TUBBO." Dr. Therapist said.
"Mac. And. Cheese."
"Is that... is that DrUbBO?" Tubbo asked.
"He is drugged, yes. I think he's been holding back and he's been ranting about mac and cheese for a solid hour." Dr. Therapist said in a whiny tone.
"Mac and cheese..?"
"Relibo is the youngest and was eating mac and cheese. And then Tubbox wanted to eat some, because technically they are the two youngest ones here. And they shared mac and cheese and it was adorable." Dr. Therapist said.
'THIS GUY WALTZS IN AND SAYS HOW MAC AND CHEESE SUCKS. HE'S NOT EVEN LACTOSE INTOLERANT.' Tubbox's "words" were urgent and rushed.

(Alright smol reminder, Tubbox's words is just words that Tubbo reads automatically.)

Tubbo looks down sadly.
"But whats wrong with mac and cheese?"
Suddenly he felt a strong pain on his cheek.
"What the-"

And another. And one more for the road. Tubbo snapped out of his trance. "Mac and cheese." Tubbo said. Tubbo felt the stinging of the other slaps on his right cheek. Tommy and Wilbur looked at him, confused. Tommy's hand was outstretched. "Tubbo, my best friend, I'm sorry for slapping you three times but Wilbur is leaving." Tommy said, shrugging off the random comment his friend made. "Oh, okay!" Tubbo said.

Wilbur walked down the pathway, Tommy pointing the camera at him. He opened the uber car door before turning back dramatically. "TOMMY." He yelled. Once he knew he had Tommy's full attention... he flipped him off. "FUCK YOU TOMMY." He screamed before quickly running into the car. But he was too slow and the 16 year old started cursing him out. Tubbo silently covered his ears and walked back into the house.

His phone buzzed. Tubbo glanced at it and saw a message from Wilbur.
Wilbur
Mac n' cheese.
Tubbo felt his cheeks heat up. "I SAID THAT OUT LOUD?!" He screamed. YOU KNOW WHAT MAYBE I SHOULD STREAM SO THAT TOMMY CANT ASK ME ABOUT IT. He thought to himself as he spun his chair to his desk.

Tubbo is live! Minecraft with the bois!
A/N:
I wrote most of this in class because off with the government I already know all of this