04

Tubbo rubbed his head. He felt a hard cast blocking his way. "What the-" Then all the memories flooded back into his brain. The robber, the hospital, Wilbur, the personalities, everything.
'Is anyone there?' Tubbo asked.
No response.

   Tubbo felt strangely... empty. Even though they were just pieces of himself it was like they were really people, real friends. He wondered if he should tell Tommy. Tommy was at in the guest bedroom showing Wilbur around. Tubbo cupped his face and groaned. He didn't know what to do. They might think he's crazy, they might believe him. But if they did, what would he do? Would they ask questions? Would they ask to go back to the doctors? He didn't know what they would do. They were both unpredictable people, which was why Tubbo was so scared. He looked at the box in his closet. He remembered the book Tubbox wanted him to read.

   Tubbo suddenly flew off his bed. He needed to check the box. He flung open the top of the box and sighed in relief. Everything was still there. He labeled the box "Our belongings". As soon as Tubbo capped the marker, his doors flung open.
"Tommy no he might still be sleepi-"
"And this is Tubbo's room."
   Tubbo shoved the box into his closet as waved.
"Hi Wilbur!" Tubbo smiled innocently.
"What were you doing...?"
"I was looking through some boxes for something but I couldn't find it."
"Oh. Well, what were you looking for?"
"I was looking for some stickers..." Tubbo said nervously, playing with his fingers.

   Wilbur shrugged it off as he and Tommy continued the tour. Tubbo soon felt a presence. A strong surge of tiredness loomed before him for a moment. Tubbo laid back onto his bed and sighed. If this is what Tubbox felt 24/7 he would have to give the poor boy a break.

   'Hey Tubbox!' Tubbo said cheerfully.
The words, "Hi Tubbo..." Came to his head.
'Woah! You can do that?'
"I guess, I never really tried. Its the same as using my sign but I don't have it with me."
'Oh. Well its nice you have a voice now! Or something close to a voice.'
"Eh, I mean yeah..." A feeling of embarrassment flew through Tubbo's body. His cheeks turned pink, and he had the sudden urge to twiddle with his fingers and/or hit someone with a chair. Tubbo giggled. Tubbox was such a tsundere! He laughed it off as he went down the hallway to grab some breakfast, sadly Tommy hadn't cooked anything and all there was to eat was... oh no...

   A bag of carrots sat menacingly in the fridge. And Tubbo knew all the other personalities weren't awake... except for one. "Tubbox... please... no..." Tubbo whispered. A strong feeling of determination flooded Tubbo's body. His hands started moving on his own, he grabbed the bag of carrots and started eating them.

"Oh hey Tubb-" Wilbur said, peaking his head through the corner.
"Oh my lord." He whispered.
"SEE I TOLD YOU. HE'S DOWNING THEM DOWN LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW! HE'S MENTAL!" Tommy screeched.
"TuBbO- sTOP pLeASe yOuR goING tO chOKe." Wilbur somehow managed to shakily reply.
"I DON'T THINK HE'S LISTENING." Tommy screamed.
"WELL STOP HIM."
"I DON'T KNOW HOW."
——————-||——————-
After a while, Tommy and Wilbur gave up on trying to stop Tubbo from eating. To Tubbo's surprise, Tubbox went easy on him, and after about two minutes into eating carrots, Tubbox stopped downing the carrots before returning back to eating. But this time, it was much slower. A regular eating pace with no chances of choking. Tubbo suddenly heard the other voices. All of them groaned in disappointment and made sarcastic remarks, but that was about it.

   After Tubbo finished eating he looked at Tommy and Wilbur nervously.
   "Uh hi, how are you doing?"
"Traumatized." Tommy shuddered.
"I was about to cook steak...Tommy said I could cook in the kitchen... And then... I-I... I don't want to talk about it." Wilbur said, in his psychotic corruption arc voice.
"Wow you've gotten good at your voice." Tubbo complimented innocently, as if nothing happened.
"What voice?" Wilbur asked.
"The voice you do in the Dream SMP? I like to call it 'the voice' it sounds cooler."
Wilbur smiled.
"Thanks Tubbo."
"Speaking of voices, can I talk to you in private?" Tubbo said, tilting his head to the side a bit.
"Sure, in your room?"
"Yeah, and Tommy don't listen in."
"What?! I won't! I have a stream to do!"
"Oh okay." Tubbo smiled.

"So what did you want to talk about? Do you want to show me an impression?"
"No... umm... I've had these voices in my head. And I'm not crazy I swear! They just kind of appeared one day."
"Did you hit your head too hard? I think we need to take you back to the ho-"
"Nonononono! You've got it all wrong. It started before I hit my head. A day to a week before! I don't know why they showed up but their nice! One helped me escape the robber."
"Okay... but I don't think having random voices in your head is a good thing."
"I can prove their actual people!"
"Oh yeah? How so?"
"Ummm...."

Tubbo grabbed the knob to his closet and dug around. The box. It was a little worn because of the fact Tubbo shoved it in there, but it was still in decent shape. Tubbo pulled the box up and dug through. He found it. Dr. Therapist's book. It was a red, worn out, book with endless pages and in bold large words "Therapy". On the top.
"Read this all at night please."

Wilbur nodded as he slowly took the book. He hugged it and looked at Tubbo strangely. He wasn't doing anything strange, he was being normal actually. He was sorting the things back into the box before doing a quick search to make sure the box was still in good condition. Tubbo hugged the box revealing the bold words written in marker 'Our Belongings'. Wilbur smiled at the boy, he seemed almost too childish to be a teenager.

   "I'll see you later Tubbo?"
"Yeah." Tubbo chuckled. "Also could you check my head later? I don't know if I should take the bandages off yet."
"Sure."

   Wilbur stepped out of Tubbo's room and suddenly heard Tommy screaming. He rushed into Tommy's room to see what was up. Tubbo heard Tommy screaming before laughing and closing the door. He was surprised Wilbur didn't ask him any major questions. It was almost suspicious. But maybe, Wilbur trusted Tubbo more then he thought before. Tubbo heard Tommy's chair fall. Tubbo flinched, winced and then quietly shut his door.

   All the personalities were strangely quiet...
(I'm writing the personality interactions different because I'm l Az Y.)
Tubbo: Is anyone here?
Tubbox: Yeah I am.
Toob: Yeah..
Tubbo: Why have you gone quiet all of a sudden?
Toob: I mean you told Wilbur without asking us.
Tubbo: Oh, I didn't know I needed permission, sorry.
Toob: ... This is too mich socialization for me, someone talk to him.
Dr. Therapist: Hey Tubbo!
Big Crime: Do you wanna play 2 truths 1 lie?
Tubbo: Sure.
Dr. Therapist: I'll go first! I'll go first!
Tubbo: Okay :)
Dr. Therapist: I'm an actually a therapist, I'm good at reading, I've controlled the body once.
Tubbo: Uhh The first one?
Big Crime: Yeah! You're going too easy on us!
Dr. Therapist: Actually you both are wrong. I'm not a therapist! I'm just good at making people happy, or at least thats what I've been told.
Big Crime: REALLY?
Tubbo: You had me and Crime fooled!
Dr. Therapist: Ahaha yeah I know.
Big Crime: Me next! I've never controlled the body, I've never talked until the hospital, Big Law is my BEST FRIEND!
Dr. Therapist: The second one.
Big Crime: What? Aw man you got it...
Tubbo: Wait what? I thought you did start talking at the Hospital!
Big Crime: No I'm kinda like the voice in your head that wonders what'll happen if you jump out the window.
Tubbo: Oh, well I'm tired and what time is it again?
Dr. Therapist: 8:54pm
Tubbo: Oh, well I'll sleep.
Dr. Therapist: Have a good night!
Big Crime: Sweet dreams!

Big Crime big cutie in this story.