Who's Kay?

"I'm just suggesting it

"I'm just suggesting it. You know?" Kentrell said, as me and him sat at the island discussing things. "You've been threw a lot. From being kidnapped, not once but twice— to you being touched on by yo moms dude. A therapist doesn't sound half as bad."

I nodded, rubbing my nose. "You right. But I don't wanna sit down and talk to a random ass person about my problems. You famous as hell, what makes you think they not gone tell my buisness?"

"I feel you." He told him, and took a second to think. "I'll hook you up with the therapist I used to go see. That nigga helped me a lot and he ain't out my buisness to the media. You'll like him." He suggested.

"I don't know.."

"You got time to think about it. Ian gone do that right now. Ima wait till after we go to court to start helping you get right. I want chu to start off fresh, y'kno?" He rubbed his hands down his face. "Living here finna be a huge difference from when you lived with Jania. Yeen gotta worry bout nun of dat shit slime."

"What makes you so sure you gone get full custody of me?" I questioned him.

"Cause they not gone be worried bout my history as much as Jania made it sound. They gone ask who YOU wanna stay with and they'll make that happen." He explained.

"How you know this?"

"I watched a lot of crime shows and googled shit to get an idea of what is gone go down if I bring her to court." He smiled, causing me to smile.

"Awe. Y'all having father and daughter time." KD coo'd causing us to flick him off.

It fell silent after that.

All of a sudden the front door busted open, causing Kentrell to immediately pull out his strap. He soon put it away when we saw the rest of the gang come into the kitchen.

"The fuck y'all busting in here like that for? Y'all almost got shot." Kentrell told them.

Everyone didn't say anything, they remained serious.

"Wassup wit y'all?" I asked.

"Aye, we needa talk to you right quick." Montana said to Kentrell.

"Step out real quick Kind." Kentrell told me, and I nodded.

I need to pee anyway.

I left the kitchen and quickly went to the bathroom to pee.

I quickly did what I had to do, and left the bathroom.

I walked back to the kitchen, but stood outside the door to eavesdrop.

"You being deadass?" I heard KD ask.

"Fuck you mean Kay back?" Kentrell said harshly.

"Exactly What I said. Kay back in town and she looking fa you." 3three spoke.

"Fuck she looking fa me for? And I gave that hoe enough money to leave. She said she wasn't coming back so why the fuck she here."

"I don't know. I thought when you threatened to kill her. She would've stayed the fuck away." Baby joe said.

I furrowed my eyes, and pushed the kitchen door open.

All eyes directed towards me.

"Who's Kay?" I questioned.

Everybody then looked at kentrell as Kentrell looked at me.

"Don't worry about it, she ain't important."

~

If I said sumin about Kay before this chapter, no I didn't.