I- you sure?

"Okay, and if you got a problem with me being here then leave

"Okay, and if you got a problem with me being here then leave. Tf." I mugged dejounte.

"Ian finna leave a place i been at first." He told me.

"Then shut up wit the complaining." I mumbled, as I flicked threw channels.

I've been staying with Jania for 4 days, and I already hate it here. Me and dejounte been constantly going at it. Like who the fuck is you? You just another nigga that Jania been wit'.

"You lucky you Janias daughter or I would've-

I cut him off. "Woulda What?" I asked.

"I would've been kicked you out, myself." He shrugged.

I started laughing. "I'd like to see you try nigga."

He was finna stand up, but I pulled out my strap and cocked it back. Kentrell should've never gave me a gun, now all I wanna do is shoot somebody.

He quickly threw his hands up. "Chill. I was playing."

Jania walked in, and looked at us in shock.

"I thought I told Kentrell to take that mothafuckin gun back! You are to damn young to be carrying this shit!" She yelled, grabbing her phone off the counter and typing on it quickly. She held it up to her ear, "Kentrell! I told you to take this gun away from her. She keeps pulling it out on dejounte."

I heard him suck his teeth. "That ain't my buisness. He must be doing sumin' to her fa' ha' to keep pulling it out."

"You are a bad influence." Jania fussed.

I sat up on the couch. "Kentrell can I come ova' yo house!?" I asked, loud enough for him to hear.

"Yes." He said quickly. You could just hear the excitement in his voice when he said it. "I mean if it's aight wit' Jania."

"Mmcht mane, Ima still go over there whether or not if she said I couldn't go." I mugged the air.

Jania looked hurt. She's the one. I've been here for 4 days and we ain't had not 1 genuine conversation. She ain't ask no questions, she ain't get to know me. The only time she wanna talk is when it involves dejounte.

When I was with Kentrell, as soon as we got the results. He took me out the next day and we got to know eachother. He even went as far as buying me my own bed set, painted my walls, and got me some outfits.

Ion expect much from Jania. Ion expect her to do allat shit, but the least she could do it  acknowledge I'm here. She claims she's always busy, when she don't do nun but go out with her friends, and sponsor peoples products.

"I don't want you to go-

"Pick me up in 10 minute! Im already dressed." I told Kentrell, as I got off the couch and headed to the steps. "Oh, and I'm spending a night. So I'll pack a bag." I added on.

I walked up stairs with Jania hot on my trail.

"Kind what the hell? You are not spending the night, you are not going over there today. I told you that you can see him next week. Your acting like you grown. Your not." She argued, as I pulled out my black PINK duffel bag.

"You're waisting yo breathe. Im still going Jania." I mumbled, picking out some clothes. She wanna act like my momma at times like this.

Where you be at when yo nigga get agressive n shit. Where were you when I was going threw some shit with Ryan? I could've really used someone to talk to.

"Listen to her. She the momma, ion know why you be tryna boss her around. You is nun but a 15 year old girl, who's been in and out of houses. Jania taking you in, giving you a house to lay under. And you don't even wanna listen to her?" Dejounte scoffed, crossing his arms. "If I had a say in it, I would've left you to die with them kidnappers."

I stared at him, then look at Jania to see if she would say anything. She just left my room.

I took I step back in disbelief.

Damn, that kinda hurted though ..

I zipped up my duffel bag, and walked downstairs. I grabbed my phone off the couch, seeing Kentrell text saying he was outside. I hurried up and left the house, and got in the car.

"Wassup slime." He smiled, but it quickly dropped when he seen the look on my face. "Whats wrong? What happened? Do I needa go in there and check some shit?" He asked, going in the glove department for his strap.

"No, I'm fine." I mumbled, and looked out the window.

I just can't believe she ain't say nun. Like if you really feel that way, I could go live with Kentrell. Ain't nobody asked ha' fa' nun. She the one that wanna do this co-parenting shit. I should've stayed with Kentrell, and go to Jania on the weekends.

He nodded, and sped off. "So I been thinking." He trailed off. "I wanna tell the media about you." He said, shocking me.

"I- you sure?" I questioned.

"Hell yeah. I mean I know it's been only 4 days since we've known. But I want everyone to know that you're my daughter. I'm tired of them thinking you one of my hoes, or I'm on some R-Kelly shit." He explained.

I chuckled and shrugged. "Go for it."

"Good, cause I already posted you when I was waiting on you to come outside. Yeen get no notification?" He asked.

I took my phone off dnd, and immediately got hella notifications.

I went to Instagram to see what he posted.

Liked by, Miixeddoll, and 959, 987 others

nba_youngboy: My first born, My first daughter, My slime💚

View all 60,421 Comments.

-

I watched this video and it said, what if we are in Area 51 and the Area 51 they are guarding is the exit. It might be true cause why is they guarding it so hard if it isn't anything in it?