Court Day

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating this book, or in general

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating this book, or in general. This book is coming to a end soon because I'm slowly losing interest in it but I'm gonna finish it for y'all. And I'm forreal this time, this book is almost over.

~

I brushed my hair in a slick back bun, as Kentrell, Jania & Kay argued. I don't know how they ended up in my room, but here they are.

"I'm coming with y'all." Kay said, standing up from off my bed that I now have to wash, and grabbed her purse.

"Hell nawl. You ain't goin anywhere with us, and after today in court I don't wanna see you or Jania faces again." Kentrell snapped, his jaw clenching. "You haven't even been here-

"Nunna y'all been their for me. Last time I checked I got tooken away by yo weird, dead as hell now, homeboy." I rolled my eyes, tired of hearing them. "If I had a choice I wouldn't wanna stay with nun of y'all. All y'all ever do is lie. For all I know, you coulda paid the doctor to say I was yo daughter, and I'm really not related to any of y'all."

"Why the fuck would I do that?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"I mean you did it before. Let's be real, if Kay never showed up and shit never went down how it went then I wouldn't know shit. I would be left in the dark. You told me after the court day then we're free from drama. That I'll be able to live what's closes to a normal life. But no.. Today we going to court with a bunch of unanswered questions, and tension." I looked at him with nothing but anger and hatred.

"Kind-

"Can you not?" I glared at Kay. She doesn't have permission to even talk to me. Hell, she don't even have the privilege say my name. "Can we just get this shit over with? I don't even know why we going anyway when Jania gone practically be over here every day so y'all can talk about whatever the hell yall talk about behind my back."

I walked passed them and out the door. I got in the passenger seat, slipping my air pods in my ear to avoid awkward small talk.

~

"So She has been basically neglected under your roof, correct Miss Meshell? You even were at a point in life, snorting cocaine with not only Kind under your roof, but your son too!?" The judge looked at her, eyes wide. She then scanned the paper and adjusted her glasses. "It says here that Kind was even molested in your custody by your ex-boyfriend who is now missing, and you knew about it and didn't do nothing... what kind of mother are you?"

I kept my gaze on my hands that was fiddling with my charm bracelet.

"I can explain, your honor."

The judge slid her glasses to the tip of her nose and looked at Jania, "You better. And it better be one hell of an excuse."

~

"It's settled.. I now grant Kentrell DeSean Gaulden custody over 15 year old Kind, and 5 year old Kacey Gaulden." She banged her thingy, and sherhonda and the rest of the family cheered. "And for you, Meshell.. I'm sentencing you to 2 years of community service, and as long as you need in rehab. What you did will not be forgiven or forgotten in my court."

"But your honor it was only a few times. I'm not addicted, rehab it not necessary." Jania tried to reason with her.

"Aht Aht. Save it for the birds. Meeting Adjourned.."

I sighed, and looked at Kacey who looked at me probably confused.

I stood up from my seat and went over to him and grabbed his hand.

"We're not seeing mommy anymore are we?" He looked up at me innocently.

I shook my head. "You will see mommy, you just won't be living with her." I told him, and he nodded.

~

A/N: Bitches got 3 books and still can't update..
— I'm bitches..