I- Im moving.

[A/N: I'm sorry y'all but I'm not changing her character. Its already hard to find different people to play in my books as it is.]

"I still don't understand how y'all was arguing about me

"I still don't understand how y'all was arguing about me. Fuck did i do?" I questioned, as I sat on the counter, holding ice on my side.

" 'Cause she keep thinking I like you, when we aren't nothing but friends. I wouldn't date you anyway." Mitchell said, as he scrolled threw his phone.

I frowned at what he said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I mugged.

He looked up at me, seeing my facial expression.

"Smcht, not inna bad way Kind." He told me. "I just wouldn't date you because we've been best friends since pampers. I wouldn't wanna change that." He looked at me.

I blinked. "I don't understand."

He sighed. "You know relationships comes with problems, and since we've been friends for awhile now. I wouldn't want a stupid argument or sumin' to tear us apart. & you know you get mad easily."

I stared at him. "Who's to say we'll have problems?" I asked.

"Kind your missing the point." He shook his head at me.

"I'm sorry. I just don't get it." I set the ice down on the counter beside me. "Your saying you don't wanna date me because relationships have problems?"

"No, because I like us as just friends." He said.

"What if we weren't friends? And didn't know eachother for some years? Would you date me then?" I asked him, tilting my head.

"No."

"Why?" I asked him, but he kept quiet. "Is it because I'm ugly?" I asked him, getting upset.

"Kind, your not ugly." He told me.

I shook my head.

"Are y'all really in hea' arguing about why y'all don't date?" KD asked, as the rest of the gang came into the kitchen.

"No cause he sayin' shit like I'm ugly or I got a disease." I said.

Ryan smacked his lips. "It wasn't even like det. You trippin'."

I scoffed. "Whatever." I mumbled, feeling my eyes water.

He stared at me. "I know you not crying." He said. "It wasn't even serious. You took it how you wanted to take it. Mmcht why is you crying?"

"No cause you just hurt my feelings. If I'm ugly then just say that. You don't gotta sugar code shit." I told him.

"Calm down. Take deep breathes. It's gettin' tense in hea'." 3 said, while looking at us both.

"Who said you was ugly? All I said was I don't wanna date you, cause you my best friend and I like our relationship how it is. You puttin' shit in my mouth that Ian even fix my mouth to say." He snapped on me.

I felt me heat up.

I took a deep breathe, before grabbing my book bag and walking passed them.

"Where you going?" Baby joe asked.

"Home." I mumbled, unlocking the door, only to get pulled away from it.

"Guh you tweakin', you not leavin' me." Ryan said.

I moved his hand away from mine. "Don't touch me. You really just made me mad."

"Mm, I swear this is better then watching reality tv." KD said, while eating some skittles.

Ryan groaned, in frustration. "It must be that time of the month, cause you really over here actin' bipolar."

"Y'all needa Just chill." Kentrell said, while looking inbetween us.

I looked at Ryan, before bursting into tears.

He came to me, pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah sis might be on her period. To damn sensitive." Ben whispered.

He started rubbing my back, as I cried.

"What's wrong?" He whispered into my ear.

"I- I'm moving." I cried.

"Why is that so bad? You're finally leaving the group home." He told me.

I shook my head, sobbing.

"No. I'm moving to a different one, in California."

I felt him step away from me, as I wiped my tears.

"What?" He looked hurt.

"Oop-." KD shook his head. "A twist."

"Wayment," Kentrell said. "You inna system?" He asked me, and I nodded.

"So What you saying is, you live in a group home, and now your getting transferred to another one? Why?" Ben asked.

"Because I'm mean. I don't go to school. And all I ever do is disrespect them people." I said.

"Damn, this took a turn." KD said, causing everyone to look at him with a mug. "My bad." He put his hands up in defense.

"You gotta go to California?" Boomer asked.

"Yes."

"When did you find out?" Ryan asked me.

" 'bout an hour ago, I was gonna tell you but you were arguing with Angelina." I told him.

(I forgot the girlfriend name so we gon' call her Angelina.)

"You can't leave me. We've been through to much together." He said.

I frowned. "I know. I don't wanna leave you. But I have no choice. Their isn't anymore options." I said, while trying to wipe my tears.

He stared at me, before brushing passed me and to his room.

I gave my book bag to Kentrell, before going to Ryan's room.

I walked in, seeing him sitting at the edge of the bed with his face in his hands.

"Mitchell." I sighed, going to him and hugging him. "W- we can always FaceTime."

He pushed me away, and stood up.

"We wouldn't have to FaceTime if you would learn how to shut the fuck up! When they told you to go to school you should've listened! You should've never gave them people a hard time! We wouldn't even be going threw this!" He yelled at me.

"Stop yelling at me."

"Know what .. I don't even care anymore. Get out, go to California. I don't care where you go. I don't care about you no more." He told me. "And maybe you are right. Maybe ion wanna be with someone like that. Maybe you are ugly, maybe you do got a disease, ion know what the fuck you be doin'. I was never even yo friend for real, I just kept you around because my mama like you! But now ion give a fuck, take yo dumb ass to California." He said.

I stood there, as tears streamed down my face.

I finally had the strength to slap him, before storming out.

I went back into the kitchen and snatched my bag outta Kentrell hands.

"Wait, what's wrong?" He asked.

"What happened?" Ben asked.

"Why you crying?" 3 asked.

"It's doesn't matter!" I yelled out, before storming outta the house.

I am so ready for California.

~