D- Did you just pop me?

"What's wrong wit'chu? You okay?" Mitchell looked at me, curiously as I picked at my food

I was at his house because I decided to spennanight. I had a lot of shit on my mind lately, and staying home was not the best choice.

"Yeah, I'm straight." I mumbled, biting my lip.

I lied straight through my teeth.

Mrs. Holmes has been on the phone a lot lately, and I can't help but think that she's talking to people about me.

My mind has been stuck on what she said about moving me to a different group home, or maybe in a temporary foster home.

I wasn't to much worried about that. I was worried about the fact that they said they wanted me far away from them.

I didn't wanna be moved far away from them. I didn't wanna leave Mitchell. We've known eachother our whole lives, news like this would fuck him up.

"You sure nothing's wrong? You look stressed." He said.

"I'm fine Ryan Damn." I snapped.

He put his fork down, and tilted his head at me. "You never call me by my first name, now I know sumin' botherin' you." He told me.

I looked away from him and down at my food.

"Is everything okay at home, Kind?" Mrs. Lee asked me.

I looked up at her and smiled. "Yes ma'am, everything is fine."

After we got done eating dinner, I went to Mitchell room and sat on his bed, biting my nail.

What if I get put in a home far from here?

What if the home is just like my last foster homes I've been too.

How would Charlotte feel?

How would Mitchell feel?

We've been friends for years, and me getting placed far away is gonna break his heart.

I can't last long without talkin' to Mitchell, unless I'm mad at him.

I don't know how I would feel if I couldn't seem him everyday.

I heard his room door slam shut, knocking me outta my thoughts.

"Tell me wassup. Now." He told me, sternly.

I frowned.

"And don't try & lie and say you don't got shit on yo' mind, cause you do. & I know you do cause I know how you act when you do." He explained.

I shook my head. "Let's just go to sleep." I gave him a small smile.

I crawled on the bed, and got under the covers.

He got under also, wrapping his arms around me.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" He asked me.