Reunited ?

I woke up inna hospital seein' a nurse right next to me smilin' like a fuckin' creep

I mugged ha'. "Fuck you lookin' at me foh?" I tried sittin' up. "Why dafuq am I hea'?" I asked while lookin' at my leg that had a cast on it.

"Hi! I'm Mrs. Weltch." She smiled while holding her hand out.

I stared at her hand. "Oh dets nice." I said and shrugged. "You gon' tell me why I'm hea'?" I asked while thumping the cast.

"Well, you were hit by a car." She said and I scrunched up my face. "And these young men found you and brought you here." She pointed.

I looked to the side and seen a bunch of random niggas.

"I'll be back later to take your blood." She said and left.

I looked at them. "So who dafuq is you?" I asked dem wit attitude.

"We da' people who saved yo damn life, gotta attitude and shit." The one with big ears said.

"Fuck is you talkin' to like det?" I asked wit' a mug. "You'on know me, I will cut chu wit no hesitation. Now who dafuq are you?" I asked again.

"I'm Kentrell, that's Ben, Boomer, three, Joe, and KD." He said.

"3?" I asked with a chuckled. "The only odd ass name a weird ass nigga could have." I told them while tryna stand up.

"Whatchu doin?" Ben asked.

"Hell it look like?" I asked him. "I can't stay innis bitch, Dey gon' try an kill me." I mumbled while standing up.

I wasn't hooked to nun which made me kinda wonder why she wanted to take my blood.

"You should sit back down, shawty." Kentrell said.

"Det ain't mah name." I corrected while gripping the side bar handles to keep my balance. "And ima sit down .. at mah house, with some good ass food, and some funny ass tv." I retorted smartly.

"See I would be wrong if i called the damn nurse back in hea." KD said.

"Shutcho ass up." I mugged him.

"How fucking old is this luh girl?" He asked while rolling his eyes at me. "Cussing and shit like she grown. Bitch you not een legal."

"Ian a bitch. Matta' fact check yo attitude befo I stick my foot up yo fishy booty." I said and then I looked at him. "Wait, y'all the nba gang?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Don't turn into no groupie bitch na'." 3 said.

"Groupie? I fuckin' hate det nigga." I scuffed. "His music fye or what eva but i fuckin hate det nigga." I said causing them to laugh.

"Damn yb she'on like yo ass." Joe laughed.

"Ion give a fuck." He shrugged. "Can suck my dick with the rest of the haters and move along cause at the end of the day, I'm chasin' a bag." He shrugged.

I laughed. "I fuck wit yo mind set but you .. ?" I paused while lookin' at him. "Fuck ya." I shrugged.

I closed my room door and locked it, makin' sure nobody could come in.

"Now why you'on like him?" Boomer asked.

"Cause for one, nigga can't keep his dick in his pants, gotta bout 20 different baby mamas and at this point .. where dafuq da' condom at? I mean, every single one not gon' break na'." I told them. "And den det nigga gotta nasty ass mouth. Needa get some fuckin soap and wash it out, along wit dem grills." I mumbled.

"Mane, fuck you." He said while hittin' da' nurse button.

I hopped my way ova thea and pushed him out da way.

"My bad shawty, Ian mean ta hit it." I said to the girl on the other end.

"Okay." The thing went silent after that.

"Damn, finna get me caught up and shit." I said while muggin him. "Gettin mad cause I answered y'all question and told da straight up truth." I shrugged.

I hopped all the way to where my clothes were in the bag and then went to the bathroom and changed.

It was kinda hard since the cast. So I kept my hospital pants on then left the bathroom.

"Now how dafuq you finna walk around? You gon' need sum crutches." Joe said.

I groaned. "Fuck." I whispered to myself. " you know what fuck it." I said and started leaving the room with them behind me.

"Whatchu finna do?"

"You'll see." I mumbled while going to the front desk and smiled. "Hi, I'm getting discharged but, they forgot to bring me my crutches." I said.

"Okay, hold on one second." She left.

I looked at the boys. "Was that believe-able?" I asked.

"Yeah." They said and I nodded as she came back with crutches.

She explained to me how to use em like I was dumb before I left the building.

"Mmmm smells like ... nothing." I smiled while sniffin' the air.

"Where you finna go?" Ben asked. "Let us take you home." He said and I shook my head.

"Nah I'll walk." I shrugged.

"You mean you'll crutch?" KD asked makin' them laughed and me mug him. "You betta' off bringin' yo' small ass in dis car." He said.

"Mane, why dafuq y'all volunteerin' people in mah car?" Kentrell added his 2 sense into it. "Ion een like ha." He said.

"Right, ion een know y'all." I mugged dem.

"Mane yb Shutcho ass up and luh guh Get inna car." Joe said sternly.

I instantly walked to there car and got in da front.

"How come she got inna front?" 3 asked.

"Y'all wanted me to come, now I'm hea and in da front seat." I shrugged as Kentrell pulled off.

I told dem Mitch address an they drove thea.

I started gettin out.

"Damn no bye?" They asked.

I scrunched my face up. " why?"

"Y'all know who she remind me of?" Boomer asked dem. "J-

"Jania? Yeah I know, I get it allll the time." I said clearly irritated.

"Well dem rumors ain't lyin." Kentrell mumbled while starin at me intently.

"Aight I'm out." I waved and got out da car.

I knocked onna door as they pulled off.

"Kind? What happened to you?" Mitch asked while helpin me inside.

"After I left yo house I got hit by a car, nun major." I shrugged .

"What dafuq you mean nun major? Do yo parents know?" He asked.

I sighed. "Mitch my pa-

"Kind? What happened to you?" Mrs. lee cut me off.

She came to me as I sat on the couch.

"I got hit by a car, you know, normal things in my daily life." I shrugged as she went in the kitchen and came back out with some ice.

She put it to my head.

I was eyeing her cause lord knows ian need no damn ice for my head when the problem is my leg.

"I'm fine, it's life, I'll get over it."

~