Help!

"Bitch lemme out this damn basement!" I banged on the basement door

It was dark as fuck, smelled like dead mice & dog shit.

I was dead ass finna cry.

I ain't ate inna 'bout 5 days.

I felt weak asfk.

Ian neva' in my life experience some shit like this.

"I swea' when gang find y'all and y'all wind up dead. I'm spittin' on ya' graves!" I yelled.

Ion gaf 'bout how disrespectful det shit sound. Bitch I'm being disrespected by being held inna basement by strangers.

Thought I was going to Cali, thought I was finna be by some beaches assum.

I thought wrong.

This mufucka gave me to that one bummy ass nigga I said was abusive. The one who showed up to the group home the other day.

AND THESE MFS TOOK ME TO CHICAGO!!

What the fuck is you doing alla way in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. When you live in Chicago? and how you afford the plane ticket-

Type Shi-

"You want me to feed da' bitch?" I heard someone ask, knocking me outta my thought.

"Bitch? Ni- ya moms a bitch! Pussy ass nigga!" I yelled, tryna stand up, but my legs felt like jelly due to the fact that I haven't walked in awhile, or ate at that.

"Never mind. Since you got a lot of mouth today, guess who won't be eatin'?" He laughed, from the other side of the door.

I just stared off into the darkness. I was low key, feelin depressed.

In a room by yourself 24/7, staring at nothing. Aint shit to entertain you, your just left drowning in your thoughts. I'm pretty sure you'd feel the same.

"Shit." I heard someone say, before I heard gun shots ring threw out the house.

My dumbass got happy.

"Help!" I screamed, banging on the door. "I'm in the basement!"

After awhile, it was silent.

I heard footsteps, before the door was pulled open.

I smiled thinkin' it was the gang, but my smile dropped when I seen someone different.

He was very tall, dark skinned and had a ski mask on.

He chuckled. "We're definitely taking you."

~

"Shutcho dumb dusty ass up

"Shutcho dumb dusty ass up." I mugged KD.

"I'm just saying. You ain't had to lie to his mama. You know damn well that mane gon' go to hell." KD shook his head at me. "Talmbout some 'let em rest in peace'. Rest In Peaceee?" He dragged dramatically.

Ben smacked him in his head for me.

"Thank ya'." I hit the blunt.

"We goin' in?" Baby joe asked.

We were sittin' outside of the address Holmes gave us.

It was only gang, we had To basically lock Ryan inna house, so he wouldn't come.

I'd be damned if we found Kind, and had to tell her that boy inna hospital assum.

She would throw a fit.

"Yeah, make sure ya keep ya strap witchu." I told em.

They nodded in sync, pulling them out from their waist bands.

"Aight lets go." I mumbled.

We started walking up to the house. It was broke down and looked abandoned.

My mind instantly thinkin' this a set up,

"Dammit!" KD yelled, making us shush him. "I just stepped in shit! You shush bitch!" He yelled louder.

"I'm finna shoot cho ass if you'n shut up." I mugged him.

"I- I think they're dead." 3 said, while looking in the window, causing us to look at him.

I froze a lil.

"Who?" I went up to the door, and twisted the door knob, and it opened.

I had on gloves, so I wouldn't get my fingerprints anywhere.

"Well shit, this ain't really a stick up if everybody already dead." Ben mumbled.

I put my gun away, along with everybody else.

"Who killed em?" Baby joe asked.

"I don't know nigga. You actin' like we was here to know that." KD snapped, then pulled joe dreads. "Is these in to tight?"

Joe smacked his lips.

We walked further into the house, until we reached a basement part.

It was empty but I had a feeling kind was here.

I turned and looked at everybody.

"You'n think K- Kinds dead do you?" I asked them.

"I don't know. Might be." Ben shrugged, making 3 smack him upside his head. "Damn! He asked for our opinion!" Ben mugged him, while rubbing his head.

"I don't think she's dead." KD mumbled.

"Is there cameras in hea'?" Kendell asked, while lookin' 'round.

"Mmcht .. please. Them niggas can barely afford soap, what makes you think they got cameras in hea'?" I asked.

No cap. It smelled like dead mice, and dog shit.

"You right, you right."

I sighed. "What we finna do now? No telling where she at. She could be alla way in Alaska. You never know." I over exaggerated.

"Chill, we gon' find her. And when we do, we gon make them fuck niggas suffer." 3 told me, making me nod.

"Simple."

~

I deadass don't like this chapter.