How you feeling?

I stared at the tv screen, watching as everyone from the neighborhood stood outside of my school, protesting

I stared at the tv screen, watching as everyone from the neighborhood stood outside of my school, protesting. They had black lives matter signs, and were yelling "no justice, no peace, no racist police."

They were also on the news, and so were my pictures. People were posting me on Facebook, sharing my story and what had happened. Some were sending prayers, since I was currently in the hospital and just got outta surgery for my back.

I woke up 10 minutes ago, but no one entered the room yet since they probably assumed I was still asleep. I had my phone sitting aside from me, it's powered off. I had to power it off because the notifications I was receiving was ridiculous.

If people didn't know me, they did now. People found my @ and now I'm receiving messages from people who don't even live in the same city as me.

I mean, it's nice to know that people around the world cares about me, and is sending nothing but love and positivity to me. But I wish it was on better terms.

"We spoken to some of Kind Meshells classmates, to get more information on the situation and what they felt like during the incident that took place. One student replied with; 'Out of the 16 years of living, I never would've thought something like this would happen. And I know it ain't happen to me, but just being close to the situation is truly terrifying'." Jessica the news laay said.

"Many parents have taken their kids outta this school because of how racist, and toxic this situation is. Many parents also asks, where were teachers and the principal at when this incident took place? When we questioned it, the teachers said they were tryna pull him off of her, and the principal said he was making sure the students didn't get involved so their wouldn't be anymore-

I flipped to the next channel, feeling myself grow angry. Never did they try to help me. Never did a teacher come and try to pull him off of me. I was on that ground, doing it all by myself while everyone was watching.

That's not fair. They can just lie like that and get away with it? Yeah, the principal was holding the kids back. He was holding them back because he knew that if they got to me, all hell would've broke loose.

And they are trying to decide whether or not to send him to jail. What is so hard about that?! Why can't you just send him to jail, he's in the fucking wrong. You don't slam nobody on the ground, especially if they're not resisting. You got no reason too.

I sighed, flipping to another channel, seeing Rick and Morty playing making me sigh, and get comfortable.

I was the only one here. Kentrell went somewhere, Charlotte had to go home to watch her cousins, Ryan wasn't even at school so he probably don't know what happened until he watch the news. Then they won't let me see Kendell. I know he's alright but seeing him personally would do me justice.

After awhile, I started getting sleepy and before I knew it I fell into deep sleep.

~

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling someone grab my hand. I looked up seeing Ryan, and the rest of the people I see everyday.

The only one I didn't see was Jania.

"Kind, how are you f- feeling?" He asked, looking like he was tryna keep calm.

I smiled, and pulled him into me for a hug.

"Ryan!" I said excitedly. I could just tell he was looking at me weirdly. But I don't need that at the moment. I don't wanna talk about the situation because of how I'll react. "Where you been at baby boy?" I tried to mock the meme.

"Kind..." he trailed off as he removed my hands away from him, and pulled away from the hug. "You good?" He asked, causing me to nod.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I said, but Instantly regretted it because he was gonna bring up the fact that I'm the reason these protests are starting.

"Well, you just got fucking assaulted by a racist white man at school, surgery done on your back, and now there are protests going on because of what happened." He exclaimed.

I sighed, and ignored him.

"I'm just happy you are okay." Kentrell said, as I continued to stare at the tv.

"Where's Kendell?" I asked, looking around?

Outta the corner of my eye I saw movement. I turned, seeing Kendell there looking perfectly fine.

I sighed in relief, before hugging him.

"Are you Okay?" I asked, causing him to chuckle.

"Yeah I'm skraight. I ate det shit." He smirked, making me mug him.

"The only thing you ate was the dust when yo ass fell unconscious." KD said, causing everyone to chuckle.

"Shut up." Kendell mumbled.

~

Ian know how to end it.

Who y'all celebrity crush?

Mine is polo G.