Tea Spilled

I rubbed my eyes, and stretched as I was woken up by my phone alarm

I rubbed my eyes, and stretched as I was woken up by my phone alarm. I grabbed my phone and stopped the alarm before checking the time.

2:30 PM

I got up and took a quick shower, throwing on a pair of black biker shorts, and a nba youngboy shirt.

I went back to my room and laid on my bed for a minute.

I sighed, and got out of bed again and went downstairs. It sounded like everyone was asleep. When I got to the living room, I peeped Kay, and Jania on the couch.

"Did y'all spend a night?" I questioned.

"No. It's going on 3 in the afternoon, I came over here at like 1 sumin." Jania said and I just nodded.

"Where my daddy at?" I asked them, not realizing what I said. Jania held a shock face, making me raise my eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

She shook her head in response. "He- He's Uh in the shower."

I nodded and walked away towards the kitchen, Jania slowly following me.

"Kind.. I'm sorry." She suddenly said, causing me to look at her. "I should've paid attention to the signs, and I shouldn't of said those things to you. I was truly to blind to see what dejounte was doing to you. I've thought about it ever since you left my house that day. Please forgive me, and let me make it up to you."

"What do you have in mind?" I questioned, accepting her apology. I'm still mad at her but for now we're on good terms I guess.

"Umm, how about a girls day?" She questioned, and I shrugged.

"Sure. I'm not getting my hair did though. I'm too tender headed and I love my curly state." I shook my head causing my hair to move around.

"That's fine. I already gotta hair appointment tomorrow. We could just go get our nails done, go to the movies and shop at the mall." She suggested and I nodded.

"Now I have to try to cook breakfast cause we know daddy not." I chuckled, causing Jania to laugh wimme.

"What's funny?" Kentrell walked in the kitchen, putting on his chains.

"Oh, hey. We were just talking about how you can't cook." I mumbled lowly, causing him to chuckle.

"That's why we got Teelee. So she can make us some food." Kentrell said.

"You not finna keep playing on my auntie top. Especially when she not hea' to defend herself." I mugged him, a I placed the skillet on the stove. I turned the stove on and waited til it heated up.

"Whatchu making?" Kentrell asked.

"Grilled cheese." I said after I sprayed the skillet.

"You always making that." Both Kentrell and Jania said.

I looked at them with my face scrunched up. "That's fine, you'n gotta eat it anyway. I was making it for me and Kacey, the fuck."

Speaking of Kacey, he came walking in with my phone in his hand prolly watching Ryan's world. I knew I shouldn't have gave him my password.

"GoodMorning brother!" I walked over to him and hugged him, kissing his forehead.

"Ew." He wiped the kiss off his forehead, causing me to suck my teeth.

"Quick playing wimme." I picked him up, and kissed all around his face, causing him to huff. I sat him down in one of the chairs, and went back to cooking. "Boy you know you love my kisses."

"Noo. Especially when you have lip gloss on." He complained, causing me to laugh.

"You want a grill cheese sandwich?" I asked him, causing him to nod quickly.

"I love your grilled cheese sandwich." He told me, and I chuckled.

"Daddy can you get me the cheese out the fridge?" I asked, since he was the closest person to it.

It went silent causing me to furrow my brows in confusion. I looked behind me, seeing everybody looking at me, and Kentrell smiling.

"Y'all.. weird." I mumbled, and pointed to the fridge. "Cheese please."

Kentrell came up to me slowly, before pulling me into a hug which confused me even more.

"I'm confusion." I spoke to him lowly.

"You just called me daddy, you prolly didnt even realize it." He said, still smiling from ear to ear.

"Ohh.." I scratched the back of my neck. "Sorry-

"No! It's good. I am yo daddy, ion care whatchu call me as long as you comfortable with it." He said.

I nodded. "Ok."

"Aw, what a nice moment." We heard causing us to look back, seeing Kay look at us with amusement. "All together as a "family". How cute." She air quoted.

"Gir- no you didn't just ruin the moment." I mugged her, and turned the stove off since I wasn't getting the cheese no time soon.

"What are you even still doing here?" Jania asked, mugging her also.

"Y'all know why I'm here, and y'all are refusing to give me her." She glared at both of them.

"Not now, kay." Kentrell gritted.

"Why not? Because she's standing here?" Kay pointed towards me. "She needs to know anyway."

"What I need to know?" I stared at them.

"That Jania's not your mom.. I am."

*CrInGe*

~

A/N: I Honestly wasn't gone make Kay be her mom until I seen a comment like "Kay must be her mom" and I was like, Ouu good plot twist. But what really made me wanna do it was y'all responding to that comment saying y'all would be mad. So why not piss everyone off with this.💀🤷🏽‍♀️

Thank you to that person who commented that, I'll update later on today or maybe tomorrow.