Watch back!

It's been about a good week since I've been outta the hospital

It's been about a good week since I've been outta the hospital. I've stayed with Kentrell up until two days ago.

Ever since I've been back, I've been caked up in my room since I've gotten here, only because I was on bed rest.

Right now, I'm laying on the couch in the living room, waiting for Jania to get home so she could order some Chinese food or sumin'.

On Que, the door to the house was pushed open and in walked Jania. She didn't notice me yet, since I was smaller then the couch.

"De', I'm home!" Jania yelled, and sooner or later dejounte came down.

"Wassup bae." I watched there lips connect, threw the mirror that was hanging on the wall.

I scrunched my face up, and quickly looked away.

I think, ima tell her.

What do I have to lose really?

I'll be able to move in with Kentrell.

Cause I'm honestly tired of it.

I mean, ever since I've been back I kept my distance, made it feel like they were the only ones here.

But when I see them kiss nshit, it disgusts me at how he ain't bothered. Like, he knows what he's doing to me, but doesn't care. He'll deadass look Jania in the eye, and tell her he loves her, and then turn around and do shit to me.

I don't like that.

I waited atleast 5 minutes before sitting up slowly.

I got up, and slowly walked to the kitchen door, and pushed it open to see what they were doing.

I seen Jania and dejounte at the table with white powder in lines.

"Here, use the straw. Make sure you do it slow, cause you not used to the feeling yet. But it'll definitely help wit stress."

It took me a second to realize what the fuck was going on here.

"Hell nawl!" I pushed the door open fully, letting my presence be known.

They both looked at me, before quickly swiping the cocaine off the table.

"Kind.." Jania trailed off.

I laughed, and shook my head. "I just know- this shit is to funny." I told them, and continued to laugh. "Aight, Aight. Where Ashton Kutcher at? Y'all playing to much."

"I- I-

"What the fuck was you 'bout ta' do!?" I yelled, cutting her off. She stood there with a shook expression. I noticed the white shit round her nose, letting me know she had to snort some. "Are you serious right now?"

"Mane, mind ya buisness." Dejounte said.

I looked at him and then pushed him. "You let her do some of that shit? You don't know what the fuck You just did! You just started her fucking addiction!" I yelled, pushing him once agin.

"She ain't gone get addicted-

He tried to say but I cut him off.

"Yea She is! I've had a numerous amount of people get introduced to this shit, get addicted and they end up dying. Ouu I just wanna-

I reached my hand out to slap him, but was swiftly pulled away by Jania.

"Chillllll." Her words were calm, so I knew the lil bit of coke had kicked in. "Why can't you all just get along?"

"Don't touch me." I yanked my hand away from her. I went to the table, grabbed the baggy with the rest of the coke and poured it in the sink, running some water on it.

"What the fuck!" Dejounte yelled, before I felt my hair being yanked and I fell. He reached down, smacking me.

That shit was powerful as fuck, just knew it was gone leave a mark.

I felt tears roll down my face, as I kicked him.

"Movee!" I dragged out yelling. Jania stood there and watched, before finally coming to realization that we were fighting.

"Stop it!" She pushed him off me, and helped me stand up.

"Ouu- I swear to god you a bitch bruh! And I'm telling my daddy on you too!" I screamed at him, pulling my phone out my back pocket.

He tried to smack it out my hand, getting in my face, as he backed me into a corner.

"Movee G. Jania come get him fa' I callup yaya to come stab his dumbass." I pushed him outta my face, as I waited on Kentrell to answer.

"Was-

"Kentrell can you come get me. Dejounte just put his hands on me, and he making Jania do that powdered shit." I rushed out all in one breathe. "Watch back!" I yelled at Dejounte, as he tried to snatch the phone out my hand once again.

"I'm on my way."

%