You Skraight?

"Kind

"Kind ..." I said, rubbing her back as She stuffed her face in the crook of my neck. "Talk to me mamas." I mumbled, as she continued to cry.

We were currently parked at a park, sitting in the car. It's like 4 something in the morning,

"Kind how am I going to help you if you not telling me what happened." I asked, getting irritated.

She sat up, straddling me. "I can't tell you." She sniffled, her face a bright red from bawling her eyes out for a good hour.

"Why not." I stared at her, as she tried to wipe her tears away, but more just kept falling.

"Because he said if I told somebody, he gone kill Jania." She sobbed, causing me to sit up.

"Who?" I reached under my seat, but kind pulled my hand back and shook her head. "Is you gone tell me who the nigga is? And what the fuck he done did to make you cry?" I huffed.

"Ry I'm fine. Don't worry 'bout it." She told me, as she slid off my lap and sat back in the passenger seat.

I stared at her for a minute, before pulling off and starting back driving to her house.

I glanced at her every now and then, because that's weird. How you go from straight bawling yo eyes out to "I'm fine"?

Ion know why she tryna lie to me.

When I pulled up to Jania crib, we sat in silence.

She stared at the house, looking like she didn't wanna go inside.

"You skraight?" I questioned, as she glanced at me before forcing a smile.

"I- I'm good. I'll see you later." She leaned over, hugging me.

I watched her step out of the car, before slowly walking up to her house.

Once she was outta view, I pulled off.

~

"GoodMorning Baby." Momma said as soon as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning." I mumbled, avoiding eye contact.

I can't even look her in the eyes. I can't believe this nigga cheating on my momma fa a bitch that ain't worth catching a case fa.

Let alone a bitch that's a minor, and den had the whole football team in her mouth.

"What's wrong, Ryan?" Momma asked, bringing me outta my thoughts.

I shook my head, "Nun." I grabbed a piece of bacon off the plate, as she flipped the pancake.

"Oh yeah. Where were you last night? I heard you leave out late." She said, causing me to sigh.

"Kind had called me crying and asked me to pick her up. So I did. We chilled at the park fa a lil then I brought my ass home." I shrugged.

"Boy watch yo mouth." She glared at me. "What was wrong with her?"

"I don't know. She said she can't tell me. And when I asked why not she gone say whoever made her cry said not to or they gone kill Jania." I clenched my jaw.

Momma turned to look at me.

"What the fuck? Does Kentrell know this?" Momma asked, making me shrug.

"Ion know, but ion think so. I feel as if he knew what was going on, he'd automatically find and kill the nigga."

Momma stopped what she was doing and looked at me.

"Nigga? Issa boy?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

She frowned up hard, as her face softened. "You don't think she being touched, do you?"

I stared at Momma, thinking.

"No, she would tell me..." I trailed off, as my face went blank at the thought. "Right?"

"I don't know sweetie. If she was being touched, she wouldn't tell you straight forward. That kinda topic is hard to just tell anybody, especially if your being threatened in the mix."

I blinked, cause momma right.

I took a couple deep breathes to keep calm.

"How ima bring some shit like this up? If she ain't being- you know- and I bring it up how you think she gone feel?" I huffed.

"If she is being touched, and you don't bring it up and it continue to happen. How you think she gone feel?" Momma said, having a point. "Situations like this is traumatizing."

I sighed, rubbing my hands down my face.

"I'm not gone bring it up just yet." I told her, as I grabbed my phone off the counter. "I'm finna go pick her up though before we be late fa school." I said, knowing Ian care bout being late but Kind did.

"Okay sweetie. Be safe and I love you." She kissed my cheek. "And tell Kind to clear her schedule Friday. I want her to come over for dinner."

"Okay. I love you to ma."

~

Is it weird that I kinda regret using him to play as a character? I don't like his character even though he fine, I don't like the name Ryan because I wanted him to be a hood nigga for the sequel, and the name ain't it- ... low key wish I used a nigga that looked like he bout that life. Lol.

But I wasn't thinking when I made the book. Ian think a lot of shit through but oh well. What's done is done...🤷🏽‍♀️

Anyway .. let's talk about me not updating for damn near 2 weeks ..............

Sorry 🥺