What you tryna say?

4 days later

4 days later.

"Cause SHE THI- THI- THI- THI- THI- THI- THICKKK!" KD yelled, as we were trying to finish off the rest of The Masked Singer. "Look at that ass-."

"Shutcho stupid ass up, 'fore I roll you down the stairs." I said, mugging at KD as he rolled his eyes.

"You just'a hating." He mumbled, rolling away in his wheelchair.

Well as you can see. KD's Okay. He doing more then fine, he just paralyzed from the waist down.

Ion know if it's temporary, or not. But he has to be in a wheelchair.

"I fucking knew it was RAVEN SIMONE!" I yelled, as I watched her pull the mask off her face. "Pay up niggas." I held my hand out, as they smacked there lips.

I watched them all set 10 dollars each, in my hand before smiling.

"You fuckin' cheated." Ben huffed.

"No I didn't. Ain't my fault y'all don't know singers like I do." I scoffed, flexing my money.

"I'll snatch that shit out cho hand, fa' real dawg." Bway mugged me.

I just smiled, and stuffed the money in my purse.

Feeling eyes on me, I looked up seeing nobody but Jania and Kentrell.

Them niggas weird.

Since yesterday, they've been acting like they got a staring problem.

Hi, hello. Tf.

"Why y'all always staring at me. What I done did now?" I asked, making them look at eachother.

"Um." Jania started, but was cut off.

"We needa talk to you. Alone."

I looked at them weirdly as I followed them into the kitchen.

I sat at one of the stools at the island and stared at them, waiting for them to tell me what's up.

He sighed. "Kind, you know how I said I gotta daughter? And that we killed boomer cause he had sumin' to do wit' my daughter, and what she had goin' on?" He asked.

I nodded.

Jania started fiddling with her fingers, as if she was nervous.

"Well we were talking about you." He said.

I tilted my head, taken back from what he had just told me.

"What you tryna say?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows.

"You're our daughter." He gave me a nervous smile.

I frowned, and smacked him hard.

"Fuck you bruh! Why the fuck would you joce around 'bout this? It took me so long to get over the fact that Ian neva' gone see my parents again, and here you go thinkin' it's coo' to say sum dumb shit like that!" I semi-yelled, as I teared up.

He held his face, as Jania looked between us.

"Kind please calm down. What he's telling you ain't a joke. You really is our daughter." She said.

I chuckled, and shook my head, while standing up.

"Y'all are some fucked up ass people. I can't believe I was deadass around them for so fuckin' long, and ain't notice that their mental. I swear Ian neva' comin' back ova' hea' ever again." I mumbled to myself as I quickly wiped away a single tear that slipped.

I grabbed my purse, and started walking out of the kitchen until I was pulled back into someone's chest.

I sniffled, as I silently cried.

Jania looked at us, with a saddened look as she gave Kentrell a paper that he gave to me.

I pushed him away from me, and opened up the lil envelope seeing a dna test.

It had all of our names on it, and the dna results.

99.9999%

I just broke down.

I was so overwhelmed that I didn't know how to feel about this.

I slid to the ground, and cried in my hands.

Like I've dreamed of this day. I thought this day would be the happiest moment of my life. And some-what it is. But theres a part of me that feels confused, and hurt.

I had so many questions that I wanted answered.

Like, how long has he known? What boomer had to do with me disappearing? How'd he even swabbed my mouth without me knowing?

I was so deep in thought that I didn't even know I was being hugged.

I looked, up seeing Kentrell with tears in his eyes also, and Jania was just staring at us.

I hugged him back, and closed my eyes,

Maybe this is a dream. I'll probably just wake up and none of this shit happened ... but then again this could be some Deja-Vu shit. I'm predicting the future.

None of this shit is real. These people ain't my parents. I'm not related to them. There just people who I associate with, nothing more nothing less.

Right?

~

FINALLY!

I almost thought I would never finish this chapter. Ian know how I was gonna do this. It wasn't the best chapter, but shit she know now huh? Lol.