NO, NO, NO! STOP IT!

"We agreed to go and get our money back! Not steal somebody hostage!" Some light skinned nigga yelled at the dark skinned

"Mane chill. We can just put her back, she ain't seen our face yet." The dark skinned boy said.

Just as he said det, some dude came in without a mask making me mentally groan.

Now they ain't gone let me go.

"Fuck man, Ian know y'all had someone down hea'." He said. "But our investors are here. Hurry up." He jogged back upstairs.

I licked the tape that they put on my mouth off, and took a big breath and screamed.

"HELP ME!!" I screamed, the dudes started walking to me, making me kick my feet. "NO, NO, NO! STOP IT!" I yelled, as one of the guys tried to put tape on my mouth.

"Shut the bitch up. Ian got time fa' this shit!"

I kicked the dark skinned dude in his face, making his mask slide up some to where i could see his face.

I bit his hand and tried to stand up, but fell due to me not walking for awhile.

"Alright now bitch." He said, before he punched me in the lip.

I was dazed enough to where he put some tape back on my mouth.

"You one feisty ass bitch." He chuckled while looking at his bite mark. "We're gonna have lots of fun with you."

~

"Mane Top, you gotta get up

"Mane Top, you gotta get up."3 said, as the gang stared at me.

"You ain't left yo room inna couple days. You needa eat sumin'." Baby joe told me.

"And shower. You fuckin' stank." Kd scrunched his face up.

I reached to the side and grabbed an empty pill bottle and threw it at his head.

"Get out then bitch boy." I said in a raspy voice from not drinking water or speaking inna couple days.

Ben sighed. "You gotta get up. This ain't healthy."

"Mane y'all over reacting. Go check on Mitch assum, he doing the same shit I'm doing." I mugged.

"We are gonna go check on him after you get up and get dressed." Montana said. "So getcho ass up. We already picked some clothes out for you." He pointed to a pair of joggers and a white beater.

I groaned an got up, and stomped to the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

Ian been feeling myself lately.

It's like knowing you had yo missing daughter up under you for a couple months without knowing it was her, was really fuckin' me up.

And then when you find out she yo child, she's gone. Disappeared.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that the nigga I called my brudda was the one up ta' this.

I just don't know how to feel right now.

After I showered I put on my outfit and walked back in the room.

"You ready?"  Baby joe asked, I nodded.

"Yeah." I mumbled, sliding on my slides and following them out the house. "Bright asfk out hea'." I scrunched my face up.

"Shut up." Ben told me, while getting in the back seat.

"Wait, I'm driving?" I asked them, seeing Everyone take a seat everywhere except the driver seat.

"Yup."

I huffed, and got in and started the car before pulling off.

~

"Hey Mr & Mrs Lee. Is Ryan home?" I asked, and she nodded.

"He's been feeling down lately. You know, because of kind disappearance. He loves that girl to death, and If she's dead lord knows what he would do." Mrs. lee told us.

"Y'all got any leads yet?" Mr. Lee asked.

"No, we haven't even gotten a call saying they want money." Montana said.

"I don't think they want anything. This is the longest kidnapping I've experienced. Usually they'll call after 4 days." Kd said.

"You experienced kidnapping before?" Ben asked him.

Kd nodded. "You act like we ain't done it before."

"If there is any updates about kind and her whereabouts, please let us know." Mrs. Lee told us.

"We Gotchu."

She nodded and continued to cook.

We went upstairs and towards Ryan room.

As soon as we entered we saw broken glass everywhere, clothes on the floor, he had a hole in his wall, picture on the floor, and it was just a mess.

He was under his covers, making me snatch it off him.

"WAKE UP!" Kd yelled, causing Ryan to groan an look at us.

His eyes was red and puffy from crying. He had kind bear with him that she gave to him before she left.

"Fuck up."

"Boy getcho ass up and clean this filthy ass room up." Kd said.

"Whatcha do, knock shit over?" 3 asked.

Everybody looked at him like he was dumb.

"Duh nigga." I said.

"Get out bruh." He mugged us, and pointed to the door.

"No. Go get dress and come & clean this room up. We gonna go do sumin'." 3 told him.

"Why y'all acting like ain't shit happen? Like a person that was a big impact on this group, ain't gone." Ryan asked, his eyes watering up but he quickly blinked them away.

He was right though. The gang was low key worried to. It's been boring as hell lately, Kd wasn't even cracking jokes.

They make it seem like they good to stay strong fa' me.

I know we only known her for a couple months, but she low key made them couple months fun. & we've grown a bond wit ha.

It just- idk how to explain it.

"This ain't about us. This 'bout you and yo mental state. We wanna make sure you straight. Go get dressed." I told him.

He sighed, standing up going in his bathroom.

When we heard the shower running we looked at each other.

"Let's just hope the police is doing a better job then us." Baby joe mumbled.

~