Im already mad.

"Thank you very much nigga

"Thank you very much nigga. Have a nice day, and don't forget to lose my number." I told Kentrell, as I snatched my bag and bear out of his hands.

"That ain't gone do shit, I got yo numba' memorized." He chuckled like sumin' was funny.

"Well don't use it, and we won't have an issue."

"It ain't even that serious Kind-

I cut KD off.

"If you knew the situation I was in, and how much this bear means to me, then you would've done the same shit." I said.

"Well tell us." Boomer said.

I laughed. "Nigga since when do you care? You don't even like me, and don't say you do because I know when a mufucka feel some type way."

"Alright, c'mon kind. Cause you startin' to get mad." Mitchell said, while pulling me into his chest.

"I'm already mad. Lawd I need a blunt." i mumbled.

"Girl you is 14." Ben said.

"Now you wanna think about age?" KD scoffed.

"I mean, she still my bae." Bens shrugged.

I rolled my eyes at them, and pulled away from Mitchell, walking off.

"Where you goin'?" I heard them ask.

I kept walking, ignoring them.

~

"You need to start going back to school." Mrs. Holmes said, as I sat on my bed while looking at her.

"I am going to school." I told her.

"Kind I'm not dumb. You leave for school, but your never there. Where do you go?" She asked me.

I sit on the playground, where my dad used to take me.

"I go to school." I shrugged.

"Kind .. I- if your getting bullied you can tell me." She said.

My jaw dropped. "What? No, if anything I'll be the bully. I wish a mufucka would." I mugged.

"Okay, so why don't you wanna go to school? We can't have the police at our door about your attendance again." She said.

"What's the worse they gone do? I'm already in the system." I rolled my eyes, shrugging.

"I could go to jail." She said.

"Oh? That's the worse it gets? Mmcht I've been jail, you'll survive." I told her.

"No, you've been to juvie."

"Still." I shrugged.

"I swear, I don't understand you." She looked at me.

"What do you need to understand?" I mugged.

"I just don't get it. You mean for no reason, you don't listen, skip school, smoke, and hang around grown ass men." She said. "Yeah, I've seen a couple of pictures on the internet with you being seen with some rappers."

I stayed quiet.

"You being a hoe? You. Outta all people, I would've never expected you to be messing around with niggas that's older then you." She ranted. "So what, you can't speak now?" She snapped.

"I mean what you want me to say? I know ian fuckin' them, I know ian a hoe. What's the point of responding, if I know ian fuckin' around with nobody, especially with someone that's older then me."

"I am disappointed." She mumbled.

"I give no fucks what you are, & I don't like how you assuming shit. I ain't chu, I actually keep my legs closed."

"What are you trying to say?"

I shrugged. "However you take what I just said, is up to you."

She stood there, staring at me. She then left my room, slamming the door behind her.

"Damn, I handled that good asf." I said to myself.

As soon as I said that, she came back in the room with Mr. Holmes behind her.

I chuckled. "What you 'posed to do? Check me? Fall in line, nigga."

"I can't do this no more. Her mouth is smart, she's starting to get outta hand. I'm going to call around to see if I can place her in a different home, cause I can't do this anymore." Mrs. Holmes.

Mr. Holmes looked at me then nodded.

"Hopefully it's one far away from us."

%