Special Visit

"Bitch, Corvette, Corvette

"Bitch, Corvette, Corvette." I danced to the song with Kacey and Ryan.

"Unt uhn." Kentrell said, as he grabbed my phone and stopped the video.

"Mmcht, you just ruined my TikTok." I mugged, and snatched my phone outta his hand.

"I don't give a fuckery fuck." He snapped, and blew smoke out his mouth. "When I asked to be in a TikTok witchu, you said no. And now you making tiktoks with everybody and they damn mama." He huffed.

Ryan started laughing and walked away, shaking his head.

The door bell rung as I posted my TikTok, causing me and Kentrell to look at each other. "Well is you gone go get it?" He scrunched his face up.

I mugged him and walked to the door and opened it, seeing a brownskinned girl and yaya who kept looking at her in worry.

I smiled, "Hi yaya. I didn't know you were coming over today," I hugged her and she smiled back at me.

"Yeah. I came by to tell Kentrell sumin, but they beat me here." She mumbled.

I glanced at the girl next to her, seeing her stare at me closely.

"Who's your friend?" I questioned. She just kept staring at me, like how Jania stared at me when we first met.

"Friend? S- she- um-

She started, stuttering as we heard footsteps approach us.

"Kentrell." Yaya breathed out.

He looked at the girl with wide eyes, before his eyes quickly darted to me.

"Go upstairs." His voice was stern and he looked serious.

"What? Nah I'm good-

"Go upstairs kind!" He raised his voice, and I mugged him. Quickly waving at yaya, I walked away. "Take Kacey witchu." He added.

I sucked my teeth, and went over to Kacey and grabbed his hand. I walked away with Ryan following behind me.

I shut my door, cracking it a little so I can atleast try to hear sumin.

"Who was that with yaya?" Ryan asked as he sat in my bean bag chair.

"Ion know. But she bringing hella unwanted tension." I shook my head.

I felt a tap on my arm, looking over seeing Kacey mugging me.

"Stop cussing."

I raised an eyebrow and chuckled in amusement.

I pulled my phone out and scrolled threw Instagram, stopping at a post from the shaderoom that was about me and Kacey the day someone tried to grab him.

*inserts videos*

TheShaderoom: Fans sent in videos of #KaceyGaulden, also known as Nba youngboys son, getting grabbed by a supporter and immediately being pushed away and yelled at by #NBAyoungboy alleged daughter, #Kind. Supporters also said that she called him "brother". Rumors of #Kind being #NBAyoungboys daughter has not yet been confirmed, but so far we have more than enough evidence to confirm its true.

I shook my head and kept scrolling.

I don't have time for shaderooms and their assumptions. If they didn't know what Kentrells post about me meant, then it's not meant for them to know.

I stood up and stretched.

"I'll be back." I told Ryan before quickly leaving my room.

I quietly walked down stairs and went over to the kitchen door where I heard yelling.

"You don't have a say in shit! You left us after all the shit you put me threw!" I heard Kentrell yell.

"I'm back now."

"And why are you back? You made it very clear that you didn't wanna be in our life Kay."

Wait, that's Kay? Haha..

"I changed my mind."

I heard Kentrell sigh in frustration, before hearing things fall and break.

"Kentrell Stop." I heard yaya say, as she tried to calm him down. Everything came to a halt and it was silent. "I think you should leave." Yaya said.

I quickly walked away, pretending like I just came downstairs as everyone walked out the kitchen.

"What's going on? I heard things breaking," I asked.

"Nun, just dropped a couple stuff." Kentrell cleared up making me make the conceited face.

Ole lying ass nigga.

Kay looked at me for awhile before leaving the house, slamming the door behind her.

I looked at them, playing confused.

"What happened?"

"Don't worry bout it, Kind. Y'all hungry?"

I just nodded.

~

This was supposed to be uploaded yesterday but I ended up leaving my phone in the car, plus it was snowing. I definitely wasn't going back out for that.