Ch.24

A/n: I forgot to say thanks to who said to call the "white fang" as the red fang.

Y/n's Mansion, Yuri's Pov

Wesker (ear piece): "Just let y/n know that I will need protection from the red fang, so they don't steal any our materials for the prototypes."

Me (ear piece): "I'll tell him, but I have one question though."

Wesker (ear piece): "Is it about the figures with the red fang?"

Me (ear piece): "Yes... kind of, but did all your of cameras happened to be blurred out the figures while the red fang soldiers were clear to see?"

Wesker (ear piece): "Yes."

This is bad news!!!

Me (ear piece): "...Okay thanks for telling me wesker and I'll talk to y/n about this." as I took out my ear piece and gave it to ruby for safe keeping.

I question many things that y/n did and most seemed reasonable to the point for me not to ask why he did it, but there is only one thing that mostly everyone agrees why bring those two teams back when he told no-one about their history & relationship.

Me: "Ruby?" as she quickly ran to my side.

Ruby: "Y-yes yuri?"

Me: "I want you to be honest with me and answer this: Did those two teams, that y/n rescued, did anything suspicious when you & y/n were in yunaiteddo high?"

Ruby: "I... um... well..."

Me: "If you don't mind ruby, but I need an answer before y/n & them get back from neraka."

Ruby: "..."

Ruby: "...Alright! I never paid attention to Yumi & Miyabi's team because I always thought they were always better than most students in every category!" as she used her semblance and went  back to her room.

Did I missed something from her past or brought up a bad memory? I'll ask her later, but right now I better- 

Ted: "Rub- oh hey master's maid ted was looking for ruby." as he broke through the front door.

Wait a minute, why does ted have a folder in his hand? Then I ask ted why he has a folder and he just says that he was going to give that folder to ruby.

Ted: "Ted isn't suppose to tell this to anyone, but ruby asked awhile back if ted can spy on both ninja teams during the night time."

3rd Person Pov

Yuri (Was ruby already suspicious of those two teams and didn't ask for my help... I think she & ted can handle this and it can test her loyalty to y/n by doing the right thing with the two teams.)

Yuri: "Don't worry ted I won't say anything to ruby and besides I was going to test her loyalty, which I hope she does the right thing to do when she has to do something with the two teams."

Yuri: "One more thing ted... make sure it's her own choice to prove that she's loyal to y/n and still a good leader."

Ted: "Okay." as he went to find ruby's room.

Then yuri went to check up on venelana to see if she's doing alright. Once she found the room that venelana was staying in and knocked on the door to see if anyone was in the room and pushed the door to see if the door was locked, but to her surprise the door was unlocked as the door opened half-way. Then she peeked in to see that no-one is there.

Yuri (Why would they leave their door-)

Venelana: "Were you checking up on us?" as yuri turned around to see venelana & millicas with new clothes on.