Ch. 1 The Alliance

"Hi"= talking

(Hi)= thinking

A/n: Also Neraka is the only town that don't care for Yunaiteddo, unlike the rest of the world.

One year later, Y/n's Mansion

Now that I'm done with school, I should begin a plan to expose that ungrateful, disgusting, and greedy bastards of that school. But I'm going to need more than a army to expose Yunaiteddo, during my second semester of school I caught umbrella's new leader, Albert Wesker's attention. Do I know why caught wesker's attention, well lets just say that I created a demonic knight from someone that was willing to help me and called it Cavaliere Angelo and surprised him. I wonder if he'll help me expose Yunaiteddo, but for now I need to work on building up a army. 

As I was thinking of a way to build a army Nabe came in my room and said.

Nabe: "Master dinner's ready" as she pretends to be stoic.

Me: "You know that isn't fooling anyone." 

Nabe: "(sighs) You just know when I try." as she smiles

Me: "Or you just want me to give you a head pat." 

Nabe (shy): "Y-y-yes"

Then she got close to me and I started to head pat her

A/n: Something like this

After awhile I stopped and she looked at me 

Nabe: "Why did you stop?"

Me: "Well, I don't want the other two to think that we're-"

Nabe (embarrass): "Stop!!! I get it and you don't need to finish that sentence."

I smirked at the way she got embarrassed at what I was about to say. Then we made our way to the dining room. When we got there yuri asked me.

Yuri: "Why were you two taking awhile?" as she had a curious look on.

Nabe blushed and I was about to say that I was head patting nabe, but yuri realized instead and said.

Yuri: "You know what I don't want to know."

Me: "Okay then? even though I was going say that I was just head patting nabe."

Yuri seemed to be relieved after I told her that. Then we sat down at the table and I noticed a really tall humanoid standing by Roberta.

 Then we sat down at the table and I noticed a really tall humanoid standing by Roberta