Prologue

A/n: I read many crossovers and I'm not going to make the same mistake of Bio then a bunch of harem pages. The reader is 17 until the next chapter and wearing black pants and a plain black hoodie with a grey t-shirt underneath it.

Yunaiteddo High, 3rd Person Pov

Yunaiteddo High one of the greatest to ever exist to training students to protect the world from Grimm (which are "Creatures of destruction" that lack a soul and feed off of negative emotions from people. Plus their leader being Salem), Stray Devils (any devil from a peerage to be free for their own selfish reasons), Villains (I think it's self-explanatory), Demons, Evil Cults, Rogue Ninjas,  Companies like Umbrella, and finally B.O.Ws. It's also said who ever graduates from Yunaiteddo High are the greatest and destined a good life. The students in Yunaiteddo are friendly, caring, encouraging to each other, and overall Inspiring. Or thats what the school would have the world believe because there is one student that isn't..... well lets just say he goes home with injuries. The student's name is Y/n L/n and we see him getting bullied by Bakugo, Ryuko, Akeno, Rias, Issei, teams CRDL, Hanzo, and Crimson (a/n: I didn't want to put all the senran girls down, so I put the team name instead.)

Bakugo: "That's for being a weak bastard." as he got done with his barrage of punches to y/n's stomach.

Ryuko: "And for being a pussy." As she punched y/n's head hard enough to make him bleed.

Y/n (bleeding from head) "Wow Thanks and You know what?"

Rias: "What thats loser?"

Y/n: "How this school let in a bunch of idiots-"

Y/n was cut off with lightning striking him and sent him flying back to a wall.

Akeno: "You know rias was about you being good for target practice."

Y/n (scared & shaking): "O-o-okay ok-k-kay I won't call you guys idiots and whatever I was going to say." as he broke down in tears.

Then Issei punched y/n in the stomach so hard that y/n cough up blood.

Issei: "I will not be called an idiot from a person that has no powers." (a/n: Issei, you ARE a idiot.)

Issei: "And you will call me the true harem king. You got that weakling." (a/n: 😑)

Y/n started to shake his head really quick just for him to get a mace swung in his stomach and he is now lying on the ground curled up and holding his stomach.

Cardin: "You know loser I always wondered how a powerless weakling got into this school?"

Now Team CRDL is just laughing at y/n's pain.

Homura: "Yeah why did you come here just to be target for everyone." as she and her team began to laugh.

Asuka: "She is telling the truth and if you didn't go here nobody would of missed you anyway." then asuka and her team told y/n to stay away from Hibari.

Yumi and her team had to ignore y/n because they generally liked y/n around them and were being blackmailed for committing a crime that they didn't do. Same thing with Miyabi and her team.

Then team RWBY showed up.

Yang: "Get up punching bag!" as she forcefully grabbed y/n by the hair and started to rapidly punch y/n's stomach.

Y/n (Crying): "Please stop, my stomach already hurts." yang didn't listen and kept punching.

Then it was blake's turn and she left cut marks all over his stomach & back with Gambol Shroud and knocking him out. It was weiss's turn, until All-Might & Midnight showed up. (a/n: 2 out of 3 teachers that care for y/n.)