Ch. 15 Defending Neraka & Another Foe

W.F = White Fang

Neraka, 3rd Person Pov

It's a peaceful day in neraka and everyone is just enjoying their peace knowing that they're protected by two people y/n & wesker, which they both have somewhat of an army but not powerful enough to fully take-over Yunaiteddo nor atlas... yet.

But little did neraka know that peace is going to be interrupted by a certain faunus group led by a certain bull faunus.

Random citizen: "Whats that is sound?" as everyone kept hearing what sounds like a helicopter.

Random faunus: "It sounds like a helicopter and the only place that would helicopters is-"

Ted: "Master's blonde friend!" as everyone sighed in relief.

As the Pave low got closer, ted notice the pave low was turning to it's side.

Ted realized that wesker said that he wasn't going to show up until the next week because he was too busy working on more experiments and planned to visit menagerie and try to become allies with them.

Ted (Wait a minute, if ted can remember that Mr fedora hat gave ted a note saying that blonde friend of master is going to start helping guarding neraka starting next week because blonde friend said to ted & ted's friends that blonde might need ted & ted's friends help with a lot of projects.)

Ted: "Wait that's not master's blonde friend!!!" as everyone slowly starts to panic.

Random faunus #2: "Oh god please tell me that its not the white fang!!!"

Then the pave low started to shoot at neraka, while white fang members appeared out of the trees and the ground. Then ted transformed into his other form to shield the people around him with a fire shield.

Meanwhile...

Nemesis: "STTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!" as he used his tentacles to grab some white fang members to bring them closer to him only to kill them.

W.F officer: "Take him down!" as his squad started shooting at Mr.X, which they stunned him and shot off his stylish hat. (A/n: a fatal mistake to make.)

W.F grunt: "I think we hurt the bastard."

Then they saw Mr.X slowly getting back on both and started walking a lot quickly then before.

W.F grunt 2: "Ah shit he getting closer to us." 

W.F officer: "Open fire!" then they started firing at Mr.X too late because he grabbed two of the ten grunts and crushed their heads.

W.F officer: "Retreat!"

His squad did the same thing and would of got out of alive... except if nemesis didn't mowed them down with a mini-gun that he got from the pave low, which he shot down.

(A/n: Yeah don't mess with Nemesis & Mr.X's ice cream shop.)

Nemesis: "Stars!" as he used his tentacles to get on the roof of the ice cream shop.

Then he shot down another hijacked pave low and this time made secured what's left of the pave low.

Ice cream shop owner: "Is it safe to come out now?

Which Mr.X  gave the owner a thumbs up and the people that were inside slowly came outside while being cautious. As the people went outside they noticed it got cloudy and lightning started striking in the middle of their town as alastor came out of the clouds.

Alastor: "BEGONE!!! Impostors!!!!" as he shot a sphere of lightning at the ground and electrocuting most of the white fang members.

Alastor: "Alright joker go and find the leader that's responsible for this attack and don't be afraid of taking prisoners because master y/n might find a great use for them."