Ch.22 A General & Bunny's love

Outside of Neraka, Blake's POV

Where could y/n & velvet be hiding or are they hiding near one of the golems-

Me: "Uh? Who are you and why are you here?" as the pink hair individual turned around and stayed quiet.

Me: "You know what... I'm just going to-"

Pink hair: "Nyu?"

Nyu?!? What is that suppose mean or is she something else? Maybe she's a alien!!!

Me: "I'm going to guess that... your very shy... right?" as the pink hair female tilted her head.

Yep I knew it she's confused at what I said. Then how am I going to ask her if she saw y/n & velvet... what a minute... I got an idea.

Me: "Did you see these two?" as I pulled out a picture of y/n & velvet together.

Pink hair: "Nyu!" as barely long visible hands? coming from her back?!

Yep... she's definitely... something that's not demonic or a prototype from umbrella. But I wonder if she's a experiment either from the "white fang" or atlas. As I was about to ask her something I noticed the barely visible hands? coming back and holding-

Me: "Hey uhh... nyu?"

Nyu: "Nyu!"

Atleast, she's sounds happy or is she, hmm.

Me: "Nyu thanks for finding these two for me, even though we're complete strangers and-" as nyu pulled me away for some reason.

Me: "What-"

Nyu: "Nyu." as she pointed up at the sky to see a grimm creature falling where I was standing.

Then the barely visible hands? went towards the grimm and ripping the creature into four pieces.

3rd Person Pov

Blake: "O_O"

Nyu: "Nyu?"

Blake: "...Alright, nyu I never knew you were strong, but damn... that was something else and why do I have a feeling that your WAY stronger than that?" as nyu tilted her head in confusion again.