Ch.7

(A/n: One more thing riser's peerage never had sex with him.)

A few days after Qrow's death,Yunaiteddo High, Ozpin's Pov

I told qrow to get out of there, instead he thought he could fight one of y/n's allies/creations alone.

Nezu: "Well, what are we going to do now?"

Me: "I don't know, since we lost a good huntsman a few days ago."

Then Asuka's grandpa slammed his fist down on the table.

Hanzo (angry): "We wouldn't have lost qrow, if wasn't for you wanting to bring back y/n!"  

Me: "I wasn't prepared for y/n's ally/creation to be with him."

Hanzo (angry): "Thats right, I forgot it wasn't you ozpin that first experience that thing in action."

Hanzo (angry): "No no no, it was the redhead's sister that should of told us right away when it attacked issei."

As he points at rias & whats left of her peerage.

Sirzechs: "Leave rias out of this and sure she didn't tell us right away, but we gained new information about y/n along with his allies/creations."

Hanzo (Still angry): "Yeah waaaay after when you & oz along with 4 teams of student went to see if she even made it to neraka!" as rias & her peerage put their heads down.

Sirzechs just put his head down knowing only one team came back with us.

Hanzo (angry): "How could I forget that rias's pawn, somehow lost Ddraig!"

Kiriya: "Calm down hanzo." as he told hanzo in a demanding tone.

Hanzo (angry): "Why should I!"

Kiriya: "Your wasting time being angry instead of helping us come up with a plan to get back y/n and find the missing teams."

Then he sighed.

Hanzo (slightly calmed): "Alright I'll calm down for now." as he just keeps staring at me & sirzechs.

3rd Person Pov

Kiriya: "Okay I have a plan to get back y/n, but I don't think anyone would like it."

The other headmasters: "Okay lets hear it."

Kiriya: "Its real simple: we lure y/n into a trap and for bait we'll use riser's peerage."

Nezu: "Why riser's peerage out of everyone?"

Kiriya: "Well he did mention that he-"

He was interrupted by Michael & Azazel teleporting back.

Michael: "We bring good news."

The Headmasters (minus kiriya): "What is it?"

Azazel: "We have someone that tracked y/n to a abandoned building, but..."

Ozpin: "But what?"

???: "But you would have to pay me to get the information."  

As the headmasters look towards to the doors open and to see...