Ch.29 SJWS vs Joker

Random Forrest, 3rd Person POV

Ruby: "Hey ted?" as he didn't even look at ruby and still kept walking.

When she got silence from him she looked towards him only to see him staring up at the sky. Then she got an idea to try get his attention.

Ruby: "Boop." as she booped his noise and got his attention, which he booped her back.

Ted: "Now that ted booped ruby back, what did ruby wanted to say to ted?"

Ruby then asked why ted was looking up at the sky, which he said that he's curious about what is in the sky and if angels exist. Ruby answer the second question by saying they exist, but they do stuff that don't make them real "angels" and told him that joker can prove why angels were never good once god died. Then lightning struck down right in front of them and revealing joker.

Joker: "I heard my name and who said it?" as ted pointed at ruby.

Joker: "I'm here ruby and what do you need?"

Ruby: "I-I-I was j-j-just telling t-t-ted that a-a-angels exist and h-h-how they do s-s-stuff that make n-n-not real angels." as she was scared since she never talked to joker before, meanwhile ted is observing on joker's outfit.

Ted (Purple... ooooh a pointy tail! Man ted wished he had pointy tail.)

Joker: "Oh? Is that all what you were telling him, eh?" as he nudged ruby's shoulder a couple of times while ruby blushed at what he meant.

Ruby (blushing): "Yes! that's all what I was telling him and please don't tell him anything about me liking him as more than fr-fr-friends." as she was whispering.

Joker: "Maybe not... or maybe I will." then he promised that to her that he won't tell ted anything.

Ruby: "Th-th-thanks-" as he interrupted her.

Joker: "But you must do me a favor."

Ruby: "W-w-w-what!?"

Joker: "Don't worry it's actually very simple: If ted somehow finds another girl that falls in love with him be open minded about it because I have a feeling that might happen sometime in the future but for now lets go to neraka and get something to eat."

Ruby: "Okay, b-b-but who's g-g-going to pay for me & ted?" as joker said that he's going to pay for them and whispered another thing to ruby.

Joker (whispering): "Don't worry I get the same reactions when I talk to others and I get it nobody would go near me since I scare people with my outfit." then he grabbed both ruby & ted as lightning struck down on them and disappeared.

Neraka, Joker's Pov

As lightning struck down behind an empty building, which I'm pretty sure has been abandoned for about a good month, and started walking to the restaurant that has coal just for ted. As we started getting to the restaurant that has coal as food we kept hearing what sounded like a mob protesting and once we saw the mob protesting in front of building.

I wonder what they're protesting for women's right or trans right. No no no I bet it's something offensive about how brie larson had to have a butt double for her shit movie, hehehehaaaaaa.

Ruby: "Um, what are they doing to the ice cream shop?"

...

Ruby: "Are you ok-"

Me: "MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as I quickly teleported in front of the building.

3rd Person POV

Random SJW: "Take down that sign it's offending me since I'm a transgender woman!" 

Karen: "Get your manager out here now I need to talk to him!"