Ch.21

Somewhere in a random forest, 3rd Person Pov

Joker: "Is this your best, hehe." as he wrapped his tail around Tsubasa's arm to stop her incoming attack.

Joker: "But hey you'll probably last a few seconds in the underworld when the real lucifer was ruler and not by these fakes that rule now."

Then he headbutt tsubasa and threw her towards all-might & zar, who were just observing, as zar caught tsubasa.

Zar: "H-h-hi?" as he carefully put her down on the ground while she thanked him. 

Tsubasa charged towards joker again... only for isabela to appear in joker's spot then punch her in the stomach, which she spat out saliva mixed with blood and fell to the ground. Once she fell to the ground lightning struck the ground and with joker appearing out of it.

Joker: "Huh, thats surprising."

Isabela: "What's surprising?"

Joker: "That your arm isn't shattered into million of pieces from yuri's strength from before because alastor's full strength is half of yuri's strength and considering what she was before turning full human."

Isabela: "Oh... okay... then...?"

Joker: "Okay blue hair girl you can take a break now." as they got no response.

Zar: "I th-th-think she's kn-kn-knocked out, b-b-but did y-y-you really h-h-have to p-p-punch that h-h-hard?" as isabela just shrugged her shoulders and jumped on his shoulder.

Joker: "Okay then all-might!" 

All might: "YES JESTER, WHO DOESN'T LOOK CREEPY AT ALL, HOW CAN I HELP YOU?" while doing a heroic pose. 

Joker (Sheesh, did yunaiteddo just declare this guy the #1 hero just from his poses & smile? Eh, what the hell do I know I could care less about it.)

Joker: "Can you bring the blue hair girl to her master and the chun li one over by the destroyed trees back to y/n." as all might & zar looked towards where joker was pointing at to see that he wasn't joking.

All might: "ALREADY THEN I... SHALL... BRING... THEM... BACK!" as he did another heroic pose while zar was clapping.

Then all might picked up tsubasa & xuelan and started running back to sona.

Joker: "Now I'm going to-"

Zar: "H-h-hey joker I-I-I got a-a-a question."

Joker: "Yes, what you like to know there little buddy?"

Zar: "Wh-wh-wh-what did y-y-you mean th-th-that blue h-h-hair girl w-w-wouldn't survive t-t-the underworld b-b-back then?"

Joker: "Oh trust me my stone friend when I say that the underworld before the fake satans there were many demons that 1. could care less about anything and only care for fighting others & strays just for the hell of it then eat them after and yes they would try to eat ted even though I find that impossible to eat ted." 

Joker: "2. they never feared anything or no one except for the real the lucifer at the time and everytime I went I usually would see dead heroes, villains, shinobi, altas troops, fallen & angels, devils, and other demons. Just seeing the dead bodies in my eyes meant loot since the bodies might be carrying something valuable to sell." 

As he continued to tell about the underworld before the families took over zar was getting scared with every second. 

Isabela: "Hey whats wrong there big guy?"

Zar: "I-I-I-I'm just t-t-too scared o-o-of thinking wh-wh-what would ha-ha-happened If I w-w-was created a-a-around that t-t-time."

Isabela: "I wouldn't worry about the old underworld going back that way and on the bright side maybe the old lucifer died-"

Joker: "Oh really now!" as he interrupted isabela.

Joker: "Who said that the old lucifer ever died and the last time I heard from him was the day before he was banished by y/n's parents... I think, but I could be wrong because the people that banished him looked similar to y/n and I wasn't really."

Once zar heard the part about lucifer being banished he slowly started hugging isabela like a stuffed bear to remain calm, while she still listened to joker and didn't cared that zar was hugging her.

Isabela asked joker if the old lucifer could of been the one that attacked yunaiteddo right after y/n's attack.

Joker: "Who knows maybe it was him or it could of been one of his generals, oooh spooky." as he started shaking his hands.

Joker: "Speaking of y/n is he okay or is he too lazy to help train the others because I seen yuri walking to umbrella with something in her hand, nabe training a few people from sona's peerage and yes I figured out her name and the thing with her friends, I think? Anyways I saw roberta well..."

In a Abandoned Building, Somewhere else

Roberta: "Come on then! Why don't you show me that you aren't a little bitch soldier working for that fucking idiot that you call a general!!!" as she had cables in both hands, which the cables were attached to a car battery with a crazy smile on her face.

Random Atlas soldier: "Please... stop... I'm... begging... you... don't kill me!"

Roberta: "Guess what I'm not killing you I'm merely going to shock until are you dazed enough..." as the soldier was to sigh in relieve until roberta added.

Roberta: "Nah screw it I might just leave the cables on you until you get electrocuted." as the soldier started begging again and she ignored him.

First she took off the atlas soldier's top gear and anything underneath his armor leaving him shirtless. Next she made sure the car battery was still running while pointing a gun at the soldier. Finally she place both the cables on the soldier and let the electrocuting begin, while she backed away from the soldier.

Roberta: "Oh this so much fun just seeing an atlas soldier suffer. Also am I pregnant now since me & y/n fucked twice?" as she looked down at her stomach and placed a arm on her belly.

Back to Joker

Joker: "...on second thought I think I might know what she could be doing right now and don't ask what she does that is a risk of me being tortured by her and I hate to be on her shit list." as he looked at zar and noticed that he was holding on to isabela and decided to lie by saying that was all what he knows.

Joker: "Welp I'm going to take a nap now and wake me up when both the blue hair girl and chun li one come back from recovering." as he jumped on a tree branch and laid down on it.

Zar: "I d-d-don't know if I-I-I want t-t-to sleep a-a-after hearing th-th-that and i-i-is it okay i-i-if you c-c-can sleep b-b-beside me?"

Isabela: "Sure there stone buddy." as zar thanked her and both laid on the ground staring at the sky until they fell asleep.

A/n: And done. Alright next chapter is going to be a lemon since I cock blocked from two potential lemons in the eariler chapters and here's the choices I was thinking of

A. Blake & Velvet

B. Cinder

C. Aino aka the harpie queen

D. Someone from riser's peerage

or

E. Midnight aka Nemuri Kayama

A/n: Now I'm going to bed.