Ch.11

The next morning in Neraka, Y/n's Pov

Me: "Alright everyone." as every person, demon, harpie, and ted looked towards my direction.

Me: "Does everyone know what their doing?"

Joker: "Hehe, I volunteered to rescue the people that cared for you." as he was floating in mid-air with his legs crossed.

Me: "Yeah........right."

God damn he's still making me uncomfortable with him floating and his tail hanging.

Joker: "So, who are the people that cared for you master?"

Joker: "Before I mistake them for enemies."

I just handed him a paper with the people that cared for me.

Joker: "These people will return unharmed."

Okay good..... and he's still floating.

Moving on.

Me: "Wesker, do you have any B.O.Ws that you want to test out?"

Wesker: "Yes, in fact they're ready to go."

Nice, they'll add more chaos along with the angelos and demons.

Me: "Cavaliere, can you have some proto & scudo angelos to rescue the powerless people?"

Cavaliere just nodded.

Ted: "Why is ted here again?"

Me: "Ted is going to help the angelos rescue people, if they don't trust the angelos."

Ted: "Okay." as he smiled.

Next is aino.

Me: "Aino and your harpies are going to support from the sky and take down any bullheads."

Me: "If no one needs support from the sky, then just join in on the chaos."

She just nodded.

Me: "Then everyone else just join in on the chaos, if you want to."

Everyone started cheering.

Nemesis (happy): "Stars!!!"

I guess everyone in neraka wants to see life in yunaiteddo get interrupted.

Me: "Okay yuri, nabe, and roberta can you three make sure that HE is still nailed on the cross."

Yuri, Nabe, Roberta: "Yes master/babe~"

Timeskip outside of yunaiteddo, 3rd person

Raven: "Time to disrupt life." as yubelluna, karlamine, ni & li showed up.

Raven: "Alright, lets give yunaiteddo hell."

Cavaliere showed up and teleported a huge army of proto & scudo behind him and everyone began to charge towards yunaiteddo.

Meanwhile with joker

Joker: "Hehe, the headmasters would never notice me entering their school." as he patiently waits for the headmasters to leave and the subjects to turn.

Joker: "Then again... who cares."

Then he kicks a back door down and proceeds to find the people, only to see kiba, deku, pyrrha, all-might, and rossweisse.

Joker: "Looks like I can cross off you two." as he points towards all-might and pyrrha

Joker: "You three... can die for all I care."

Deku: "Who are you and what do you want with all-might?"

Joker: "Like I tell-" as he blocked a attack from kiba with his tail.