Ch.4 Forgiving & Yuri's Project

Y/n's Pov

Now that Ozpin & them have been dealt with. Time to forgive asia & koneko aaaaaaand hunter is coming back with yumi, miyabi & both of their teams?!?!

At least now I can ask them why they didn't help me.

Me: "Hunter I see you brought yumi, miyabi and their team too."

Hunter: "Yes, but they have something to say to you master."

They have something to me, could it be the same thing that I was going ask them?

Miyabi (teary): "Y/n...we're sorry."

Me: "Sorry for what?"

Yumi: "F-f-for-"

She just broke down in tears and hugging me???

Meh, I might as well comfort her, then I hug back.

Me: "Just let it all out yumi." as I rub her hair, while she kept crying.

Eventually the rest of the girls joined and this lasted about two minutes.

Me: "You ready now to tell me." as I wiped her tears away.

Yumi: "Okay, we were blackmailed for what team crimson, rias, Issei, and ryuko did to a innocent person." 

What did those idiots do to blackmail these two teams.

One explanation later

Me: "Let me get this straight."

Me: "Those eight went to kill that innocent because they had vital information that would cause the city to be in chaos."

They nodded.

Me: "Then the headmasters told them to put blame on both of your teams only because the headmasters knew you two would do something to stop them from bullying me.

Miyabi: "That pretty much sums it up."

I don't what to say but...

Me: "I forgive both of you & your teams."

They screamed in joy since I now know why they didn't help me. Then yuri showed up with asia & koneko.

Yuri: "Y/n after your done forgiving these two. I have something to show you at the house."

I nodded and yuri started walking back with hunter.

Once asia saw me and oh boy does she hug tightly that I could of mistaken her for a rook piece.

Asia (teary): "Y/n, I hope you can forgive me for ignoring you before you left."

I was about to say something but, the next thing she said pissed me off.

Asia (teary): "I was ordered to ignore you by rias or she'll let issei rape me whenever I fall asleep." as I wiped her teary eyes.

I stayed quiet for awhile, until I said.

Me: "You don't have to worry about anybody doing that since your safe with me."

Then I told asia & koneko that I forgive them

Me: "Since I don't want you two to be easily tracked I'll remove your pieces just to be safe."

Asia: "Wait you can-"

She was interrupted by her piece slowly coming out out of chest and same thing with koneko.

They nearly fell to the ground, after I pulled their pieces out.

Instead of falling backwards they fell forward on me.

Asia & Koneko (tired): "Thank...you." as both of them fell asleep.