Preview of a Ending

In honor of @Sirajpro123 I'll give you guys a preview on one way how this story will end:

...

Ted: "Master? Master!" as he kept looking around and throwing huge rubble pieces from a destroyed skyscraper off to the side.

Ted (Nonononononononono NO!!! Please master be alive!) while throwing a huge piece of rubble that's three times his height.

He kept looking and looking until ruby and the rest of his team showed up. Then he ordered them to move rubble to see if y/n is alive, but they know that he's already dead.

As someone from ted's team approached him and tapped him on the shoulder.

Ted: "What is it ted is trying-"

Four-eyes: "Ted, your master is already dead."

Then thunder roared loudly and lightning struck down in the pile of rubble.

Ted (Master?) as a lightning hand popped out of the rubble.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Ted?: "Ted... TED WILL END ALL OF YOU!!!" while he ripped two villains in half and threw the body pieces at the horde of villains.

Then he punched the ground and a huge volcano appeared underneath the horde of villains engulfing them, while melting off their skin.

All For One: "Do you really think that killing me will bring back your master?"

Ted?: "No, but ted will finish master's ultimate plan: cleansing this world!!!" as he punched right through All For One's chest and slowly spread lava through out his body.

Ted? quickly picked up All For One with his strength and threw him towards a building. Then he teleported to All For One and picked him up by the neck.

Ted?: "Ted killing you will make tree & stone friend happy in heaven." while All For One tilted his head and didn't noticed that ted? had a magma rock in his hand.

Ted? quickly put the rock inside somewhere in All For One's body and made sure that he didn't move his legs by ripping them with his strength, while he screamed in pain. 

Then ted? pulled out a piece of paper and slit right between All For One's fingers, once his blood started dripping ted? fused his lava blood with All For One's blood, which turned his blood slowly turned into lava. Finally ted? ripped off his head and melted it in front of 

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Joker: "Say crazy bitch: I know that was you that hired yunaiteddo pests to ambush y/n and cavaliere." as he did a hard right & left punch to the blue masked demon, which it instantly shattered into pieces.

Lilith: "Fufu~ Maybe I did, maybe I didn't."

She quickly created a sharp dagger and threw it towards joker, which he caught the dagger with his tail and shattered it into billions of pieces. Then he shot lighting towards her with his right arm and creating a lightning aura around himself with the other arm.

Joker: "I also know that you're the one that fucking corrupted yuri's mind and turned her against NERAKA!!!" as he formed a sword in his left hand and cut the air in front of him.

Lilith didn't felt like she was cut and smirked at joker's failed attempt of cutting her from a distance.

Lilith: "Now I see why we broke up in the first place, fufu~"

Lilith: "You've became soft over the years and only know how to be a bitch to that weak master of your." which he didn't flinch at anything from what what she said.

As she was about to continue with the insults she said something that even made joker grabbed his heart.

Lilith: "Did I forget to mention the day after we broke up I found out that I was pregnant with your child." as he stayed quiet and stood still.

Joker (I-I-I don't want to believe that, but at the same time we did it more than twice a week.)

Joker (Until a couple weeks before we broke up we stopped fucking and-)

Lilith: "I found out the child was a boy and before I went into labor I found the real lucifer and we became friends."

Then lilith continued how she & lucifer decided to become a couple, since he was willing to be a father to their son.

Lilith: "I also told him that his real father decided to abandoned us for his selfish reasons and told him one of them." as joker just stood still and not saying anything.

Lilith: "The first reason was to gain wealth and power to take over the world."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

10 years later

We see ted in front of a headstone, which was in front of y/n's mansion, along with his six girlfriends paying their respects.

Ted: "Master *sniffs* ted wasn't *sniffs* prepared for *sniffs* this and *sniffs* t-t-ted can't do this!!!" as he put his head on tifa's shoulder, while she slowly rubbed his back.

Tifa: "If I had to say anything about you y/n I would say that your a hero to ted, even though you weren't exactly the greatest when it came to strength, but you still managed to complete your goal at the cost of your life. I can respect that and take care of him." then ruby walked up to the tombstone.

Ruby: "Y/n, I know that we weren't exactly friends when we first saw each other and even then I never had to intention to bully you I just saw you as a friend. But when it came to that attack on yunaittedo I was scared to bump into you, since I thought you would of gotten- actually I'll just get to the point thank you for giving me a second chance." as she went and stood by tifa.

Four-Eyes: "Y/n L/n all I have to say is that your a interesting person for creating demons and how you & the late wesker both had a hatred towards yunaittedo and became allies with each other. I'm also grateful for ted since he's goofy, funny, easy to hang around with and bit weird for the way he talks, but hey he's our lovable goof ball of a golem and why he has six girls to keep him company."

Then she walked back towards ted and took his head off tifa's shoulder and put his head on her chest.

Rem: "All I have to say is thanks for trying to make ted grow up and like tifa said we'll take care of him." as she put down a red flower on the headstone and cleaned up around it. Once she was done cleaning she got out of the way.

Then sakuya and kasumi said the same thing as rem and they both put down his murasama (sheath included) & a necklace that was made from the people of neraka & umbrella.

A/n: There's your preview on the sad ending... for ted anyway.