Ch.19

The Belladonna House, Y/n's Pov

I don't know if I should trust azazel since he never gave a shit at first. Then again I never saw any fallen that went after me and if his word is true about midnight & all-might I might forgive him a little bit only because his words could mean a-lot or nothing. But if he tries to betray me I WILL turn him into a loyal demon.

Azazel: "What do you say y/n?"

Me: "Alright, I'll be honest with you. I'll forgive you just a bit since your word could your savior from me turning down your offer, but if I suspect that you might betray me I WILL turn you into a loyal demon."

Azazel: "Okay then? why wou-nevermind you don't trust me fully yet... is that right?" as I just nodded.

Azazel: "Let me guess you're going to ask all-might & midnight to see what I said is true."

Me: "Yeah..."

I'm slowly starting to think that he's reading my mind.

Azazel: "Fine by me. Also one more thing does anyone have any alcohol?" as everyone stayed quiet.

Azazel: "Damn it! I knew I should of brought some-"

Blake: "Hold on I think I got something I'll be right back." as she teleported away.

Then azazel got excited a bit for potentially no alcohol and I think blake doesn't haven't-wait a minute... oh no roberta! Welp there goes drinking anything in the mansion until tomorrow since roberta might spike anything that I might drink.

Azazel: "Hey y/n if you don't mind me asking a few questions?"

Me: "Sure???"

Azazel: "That woman... is she a demon?" as I said yes.

Me: "Yeah? and she's a general."

Azazel: "Interesting and why do you say a general is there more than one general?"

I said yes and that I have five generals, but I need one more general before I start making any kind movement towards yunaiteddo or atlas since both places need to be hit from different directions to force the defending forces for either place to split up into three groups and making it easier to kill off them.

Azazel: "Well then why don't I make it possible with esdeath here as your 6th general, what do you say?"

I was about to say something blake reappeared next to me and she has-

Blake: "I got the strongest thing I think and it's whisky... nevermind. Ah who cares I'm still drinking it!" as she took off the bottle cap and started chugging it out of the bottle.

Velvet (whispering): "Is it wise for her to be drinking that?"

I just shrugged my shoulders, while praying inside my head that blake doesn't get wasted-nope she's already staggering around.

Blake: "Velvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttt!" as velvet jumped on y/n's laps

Velvet (scared): "Y-y-y-yes b-b-b-blake?

Blake: "I only wanted to yell your name, hehe~"

Then blake swapped places with velvet and velvet on her lap.

Blake: "There we *gibberish*."

Yeah... I'm not going to ask what she said and just ignore her. As azazel finished off what was left in the whisky bottle.

Me: "You know what... I'll take esdeath as my 6th general." as azazel 

Azazel: "Esdeath, I think you know what to do." as esdeath nodded and bowed in front of me then sat right next to me.