Ch.13

Still In Yunaiteddo High, Nezu's Pov

Maybe they can hold off another attack from y/n and probably capture him back.

Ozpin: "So...who is going to call them?"

As the others went silent. 

I think that is mainly due to the fact that the other headmasters asked them too many times in the past or they're too scared to asked again since we didn't need to for awhile.

Me: "Okay I'll ask them." as I volunteered and the others sighed in relieve.

Azazel: "Anything else we need to discuss here?"

Ozpin: "I think that there is one more thing to discuss."

The other headmasters: "What is it?"

Ozpin: "We should be wary of this jester." as he showed the camera recording everything in the back entrance.

Sirechs: "So what he just kicked down-"

He was interrupted with the footage of joker using his tail to catch kiba's sword in mid-swing and surviving sword-birth by floating above the swords. Then the footage shows rias & issei running to "help" kiba only to for him to get bit up by them.

Sirechs: "Ozpin..."

Ozpin: "Yes?"

Sirechs: "Get ironwood to capture rias and issei to restore them back understand?!" as he said in a demanding tone.

Ozpin: "Yes I understand."

As everyone started talking about something else ozpin's scroll was ringing.

Ozpin: "Could everyone tone it down a bit?"

Then we quiet down and he answered his scroll.

Ozpin: "Hello james and what can I do for you today?"

We could barely hear what ironwood was saying.

Ozpin: "Demons!?!? attacking the city again?!?!"

Y/n's attacking again, why would he attack again for?

Ozpin: "Alright we'll get to it." as he hangs up.

Me: "Is it really y/n thats attacking again oz?"

Ozpin: "I don't know if its him but all we know is that you must call them, while we go fend off the demons attacking the city."

Then they left.

Me: "(sighs) I better call them." as I pulled out my scroll and started dialing their numbers.

Yunaiteddo, 3rd Person Pov

The city is once again under attack by demons little did they know that it isn't y/n attacking, but someone else.

???: "Yes! this place shall bow down to me and reclaim my rightful place here."

As he summoned their horde of demons, via huge portal behind them, to attack yunaiteddo, while his two bodyguards walked beside him.

???: "Once this place is under my control I shall wipe out any life that stands in my way."

Bodyguard: "My lord, why did you bring us along?"

???: "That's simple my dear I brought you both along just in case if anybody does survive getting through the horde of demons."

Bodyguard: "I understand now, thank you for answering my question."

???: "Yes and one more thing."

Bodyguard: "What is it my lord?"

???: "You may kill anyone that defeat any group of demons."