Ch.17

The Next Morning, 3rd Person Pov

We see y/n walking around neraka while carrying velvet on his back.

Velvet: "Hey y/n whats your opinion on the white fang?"

Y/n: "Depends if it's the peaceful white fang then they're worthy."

Velvet: "Worthy of what?"

Y/n: "Worthy of being treated as a regular person and I tend to like faunus more."

Velvet: "Oh... okay." as they continued to look around at some of the shops.

But little did those two know that they're being watched by a certain faunus from a distance.

???: "Is this one that your looking for, my mistress."

Then this grimm came out of an alley behind ???.

Then the queen of the grimm salem showed her face on the grimm

Salem: "Yes the one in red and make sure he's alive."

???: "Ah thats no fun."

Salem: "Alright, you can fight him but make sure he's not hurt tyrian." as her face disappeared and the grimm disappeared.

Tyrian: "I may not be able to kill him, but at least I can toy around with him, hehe."

As tyrian was about to attack y/n he was interrupted by joker shooting lightning in front of him.

Joker: "Hehahahahaaa, did you think that you can easily hurt my master and take him to your queen guess again buddy." Then he shot more lightning at tyrian, who was forced to dodge out in the open and making everyone nearby look towards his direction.

Joker: "What's wrong... your just standing there and doing nothing or are you thinking about how you will disappoint your mistress's order by returning with nothing, hehehe." as blake teleported right beside him.

Tyrian: "No!!! I will not disappoint my mistress because I'll bring both of your heads and the one in red will come with me." as tyrian had a crazy grin.

Then tyrian charged at blake with his wrist blades, which she blocked with her hands. Tyrian used his scorpion tail on blake and landed the hit... only for blake to disappeared.

Tyrian: "So you used your semblance to create a clone, but that won't work again." as he threw a dart at blake and hitting her in the shoulder.

Blake: "A dart... is that suppose to do something?"

Tyrian: "WHAT!?! wait wait, I bet your joking around so you can-" he was interrupted with blake making another clone.

Blake & her clone then pull their swords and slowly made their way towards tyrian.

Tyrian: "No no no that was suppose to get rid of your semblance!!!" as he ran towards blake and attacking them, which the clone blocked with no effort.

Then the clone tried quickly to slash at tyrian only for him to block the incoming attack with his tail, which he cut the clone's head off. Blake smiled and quickly shot a dark energy sphere towards tyrian, while he tried to dodge the sphere as blake's clone regenerated it's head back and grabbed tyrian by the tail and held him still as the sphere hit both of them.