Ch.25

3rd Person Pov

Ted: "Ted is getting *yawns* tired from red head and-" as he fell over on the ground and was asleep.

Ruby: "Ted!!! Not right now or at-least wait until rias & them are not fighting us."

As ruby quickly ran towards ted while kiba chased & caught up to her. Kiba then tried swinging his sword at ruby, which she dodged and kicked him away but didn't noticed akeno ready to shoot her with lightning.

Akeno: "You know this fighting wouldn't be happening, if you just came back with us to yunaiteddo." as ruby turned her attention towards her.

Ruby: "Why would I do that!?"

Akeno: "But you chose to fight us instead~" as she quickly shot lightning towards and directly hit ruby, which she started screaming in pain.

Ruby continued to scream in pain and akeno getting turned on from ruby's screaming issei & kiba quickly recovered from their fight.

Meanwhile joker & azazel kept watching what was happening they didn't want to interfere since they heard from yuri right after ted & ruby left y/n's mansion.

Azazel (I know we can't interfere, but I don't to want ruby to lose her chance at proving that she's still a leader... a good leader.)

Joker (Come on ruby I know your better than that... since you were given a second chance to prove to y/n that you aren't our enemy.)

Joker (Plus, I want you & ted to be together and to see your future before... I disappear.)

Ruby's Pov

I can't feel anything and I'm starting to loose all of my energy & strength to even stand up, but I refuse to go back to yunaiteddo!!!

Akeno: "Ara Ara~ I don't know if I want to stop shocking you since I'm getting ready for the real harem king in bed once we get back and you better hope he doesn't try to add you to his harem."

Me: "Or what?!-"

Akeno: "Or else." as she started walking towards me and whispered into my ear.

Akeno: "He'll take your first and he will be rough on you since you attacked us instead of being a good girl coming back with us peacefully."

Me: "Then he'll be disappointed that I already did it with someone else." as I lied to her.

(A/n: Don't worry people ted & ruby didn't do it and besides I might write them a lemon later on.)

Akeno: "Well then, don't be surprised if I-"

Rias: "Are you done yet akeno?"

Akeno: "Why yes I am."

Rias: "Okay good and now we take her back to her sister and let issei have his reward."

No!!!!! I won't do that to y/n, but how can I fight back if my arms & legs won't move. Then I started building up tears knowing that I won't do most things as I do now like going anywhere with ted, the other maids giving me any kind of advice, having ice cream with ted, mr. x & nemesis, or knowing that y/n wasn't mad at me and gave me a second chance to be on his good side.

Plus I wanted to get to know my auntie more, but that's no longer a option.

Me: "Good-bye ted and I hoped you know that your the person that was nice to me." as I whispered to myself.

Rias: "Did you say something?" as I shook my head no.

Then the perv & kiba started carrying me back, while I closed my eyes to accept my fate for what will would happen.