Craving

14 hours  earlier

14 hours  earlier...

"Ladies and Gentlemen! On behalf of Mr. Vitali himself I would like to welcome our new and frequent guests. This is an monthly annual event but every month is a surprise." The MC Joey one of the frequent DJ's from the club announces.

"Tonight we show you how a real Casino party is hosted! We got casino games, liquor, and women! Not just any women though. With that being said Welcome to Case De Vitali! Now give it up for the Dolls of the infamous club The Doll House!" Joey announces and the crowd applauds.

The clapping dies down as the lights dim and the music begins to play. Matteo, Christian, Nora, and Scarlett make their way to the railing to watch the show.

All six dolls strut their way through VIP. Causing wolf whistles. Valentina leads the pack with grace as she struts pass her man. She flashes him a wink as she makes her way down the stairs that leads to the excited crowd.

"How y'all doing tonight!?" Valentina asks as her and the rest of the pack stop in the middle of the stair case.

The crowd answers with a bunch of shouts of excitement causing Valentina to giggle a little in the mic. Matteo smirks at the beautiful sound.

*
*
*
The performance was amazing. The Dolls per usual put on a never forgetting show. Nora smiled with pride as she walked around greeting guests. Christian already made his way to his Princess, one of the Dolls. Matteo patiently waited for his babydoll to find him.

Scarlett made her way around the room, subtly looking for exits and other guards Bruno may have. So far she counted four exits but all were compromised. if she dragged a unconscious man through the party it would raise major red flags. And Matteo wanted this to be done quietly and quick, he doesn't want his hotel to be known for a set up place.

"The girls are coming out." Zero says as he sits from the bar casually taking a drink.

Scarlett had to admit the demon looked good in a suit.

"You look delectable tonight dolcezza." He says causing her to find his eyes across the room.

"Flattery will get you nowhere." She states as she grabs a champagne glass from a servers tray as they walked past.

"You were the one staring, so I felt that I needed to bless you with a compliment." Zero says as Scarlett rolls her eyes.

She scoffs and turns her head, looking at the crowd. She can feel his eyes on her legs. Scarlett wore a black, thin strap, velvet dress that is complimented with a very high slit. Her strawberry blonde hair is pulled into a high ponytail.