Deadly

Iris

Iris

After our talk with the girls Scarlett decided to stay back to get information from the girls. We needed to know if before they were taken did any of them have homes.

I know I didn't have much to go back to. It was too late by then. I just hope these girls don't have the same fate as I did.

"Hey, Antonio and Jade wants everyone to meet them in the basement." Alessio informs me as he walks up to me.

"I'll be there in a minute." I reply as I stares into space.

"I would ask. But I know you're not okay." Alessio says as he looks at me.

"And what makes you an expert on me, now?" I snap back angrily ready to strike him for the next comment he says.

His gray eyes narrow at me before his hands comes to my cheek. I flinch away balling my fist up ready for anything. But he just wipes my cheek.

"It's the tears you didn't know that fell. They tell me you're not okay. But since I know you're not a person that likes to discuss feelings. Here you go." Alessio says softly before handing me his handkerchief.

"I won't tell a soul." He whispers before walking away. Leaving me in a shocked and stunned state for a few minutes.

After letting my brain process, I quickly wipe my face from any tears, or evidence I was crying. I make my way to the basement where everyone awaits.

"Now that everyone is here. I have discussed with Jade that the answers to our questions are in those two rooms." Antonio explains and I look at the two doors that lead to opposite rooms.

Both were our interrogation rooms. Most people would call them torture rooms. But nobody knows torture until they walked in my shoes. Or Jade and Scarlett's shoes for a day.

"Stephan is in the room on our right. And our new friend Ben is in the room on the left. Jade Iris is with me in Stephan's room. Zero, Scarlett and Aless in in Ben's room." Antonio finishes before walking into Stephans room with Jade and I in tow.

The sound of the door slamming closed behind us, jerks Stephan awake. The light hanging from above his head only illuminates his bruised body and swollen face.

"Antonio, I know it's you. I can feel your presence. It's dark and broody." Stephan says gruffly as he looks at us.

Three dark figures standing in the shadows, where the light doesn't show. Antonio, Jade, and I walk into the light, causing Stephan to flash his dried up bloody teeth.

"You brought your friends." He states while smirking at me.

Before I can step in and say a snide comment the sound of bones cracking fill the room. Antonio's fist connects with Stephan's nose in a quick movement. Causing Stephan's nose to look crooked and bleed all over his face.