A Monstrous Attraction

Jade

Jade

"About time! I was hoping you would come visit your maker!" Diandra shouts from a few feet away on the tarmac.

I make my way down the jet stairs and roll my eyes at her words. Nonetheless I pull my one of the closest thing I have to a family into a hug. 

Even though her huge baby bump is in the way. Diandra hugs me back with the same strength as me.

"I heard... Scar filled me in on everything. Whatever you need here it's yours. I will help you find her." Diandra whispers in my ear and I nod before letting her go.

She's the only person I will hug with so much passion and force. Because she saved meany occasions. Saved me from my demons and my monster that haunts me daily; me.

"Now you still have to tell me how the hell you get caught up with that asshole Donatello." Diandra narrows her eyes at me and I roll my eyes.

"I'm right here." Antonio says and Diandra glares at him.

"Yeah don't provoke her." Vinny says as he and Franco walks up behind Dee.

"Let's get you inside Tesoro. It's chilly." Franco says softly Diandra as she nods agreeing before leading the way to the house a few yards away.

"Remind me why I agree to this." Antonio grumbles from beside me and I smirk.

24 hours earlier...

"We split up." Antonio says and my anxiety begins to enter the chat.

"That's stupid. We would have less the resources." Iris comments rolling her her eyes.

"But it's smart. They'll never see it coming. I mean we just annihilated the Constello family, and disrupted Romano's ring in Sicily. The mafia world works fast with information, they know we're working together." Alessio interjects and Antony nods.

"Stephan basically gave us three locations. But Jade has informed that Catalina conditions could give her about a week or two before she's dead. Now we do not have two weeks to hit New York, Vegas, and the Dominican Republic to look for her." Antonio informs and Iris nods now agreeing.

"Jade and I will take New York. Alessio and Iris you're going to Havana. And Zero you're with Scarlett in Las Vegas."

"Alessio we have connects in South America. Get in touch and see if you guys can get there unnoticed. You stay low and under radar until we give you the families that are tied in Romano's ring. Now Vegas is going to be tricky trying to stay low—"

"We have a connect." Scarlett informs and Antonio looks at me for some type of confirmation.

"Vitali. Matteo Vitali. He owes us." I inform vaguely not wanting to remember the stupid drunken night in Vegas.