Facing The Gun

(CUE SONG!)Iris and Alessio sprung into action

(CUE SONG!)
Iris and Alessio sprung into action. Alessio reaching under the bed to grab a glock as Iris fishes for her heels from last night. Alessio throws on his white tee, as Iris takes off the false heel, revealing a sharp knife.

Alessio could bend her over right about now, but there was an issue at hand. But he intended to revisit that thought once he dealt with these reckless fuckers.

The bullets stopped suddenly, but the sound of the hotel suite entry door being kicked  down causes the two to jump to their feet. Alessio hides behind the bathroom door, giving a good view of the entrance to the bedroom door. The bathroom light is shattered thanks to a bullet.

Iris slides into the closet staying in the shadows due to the closet door being shot off it's hinges.

The sound of the bedroom door creaking open causes Iris to perk up and grip her heel. Alessio waits to get a clear shot as the only thing in view is  the barrel of a machine gun. Iris listens closely to the other door steps in to the room. Observing how many people she hears.

Just as soon the intruder wearing a baseball cap stalks inside. Alessio turns his body quickly shooting him in the head.

This causes a war in suite 1523. Men shoot the bedroom door off the hinges firing into the room. Alessio shoots back, hiding behind the wall that sits between the bathroom and bedroom.

"Fuck." Iris says sucking in her teeth before crawling onto the floor, and grabbing the first intruder's loaded gun.

She tucks and rolls quickly out of the line of firing bullets. She presses her back against the large, wooden dresser, that rests upon the wall that divides the bedroom and living room apart.

"How many do you see!?" She tells over the bullets and shouting.

"Three!" He shouts back replying.

Bullets began to fly above her head, indicating the men began to shoot through the wall. Bullets puncture through the TV that hung on the wall knocking it down.

They almost took her head off.

Anger builds even more in Iris, as she screams like a banshee before firing the machine gun. She slides into the line of fire on her knees leaning  all the way on her back as he let the bullets rain out her gun.

The men fall out the line of fire tipping over the couch as a barricade. They try their best to shoot back, but she was like a mad woman with precise aim with a reckless gun.

"Cover me!" Alessio shouts before flinging his useless gun on the floor and running out the bedroom.

Iris races right after him noticing none of the men are shooting back. As she covers his back, Alessio slowly creeps to the destroyed couch barricade to make sure there's no survivors.