Spring Breakers Part 1

The sound of the electric dance music blasts through the club

The sound of the electric dance music blasts through the club. Making the walls, floors, and furniture shake. The smell of alcohol, drugs, swear, and even sex filled the air.

Antonio watches the crowd of drunken dancers grind on one another. Absentmindedly his eyes scan and search each face looking for alluring gray eyes. The gray eyes that has became a haunting image in the back of his mind.

"The girls are in place." Alessio states as he walks beside his brother.

He can sense his nerves overworking and his body tensing up by the second. That's Antonio for you, Alessio thought to himself. Always in stealth mode.

"They know what they're doing. We will find Catalina." Alessio tells his brother before patting his shoulder and walking away.

Antonio just takes a gulp of the cool whiskey. The burning yet cold drink falls down his throat seemingly calming him down. The funny thing is that he hasn't even thought about Catalina since they have arrived, and that's the reason why they are here. Scenarios raid his minds on if they get caught, what he think will happen.

Can he protect Jade and her friends? Could he get to her in time? Why was he so worried about a skilled assassin?

He knocks his drink back and makes his way to the VIP bar where Zero and Alessio stood talking casually.

"Where the fuck is Constello?" Antonio growls annoyed and frustrated with the club owner and mob boss he already dislikes tardiness

Had he known this was Salvatore Constello's club, he would just have blew it up and raid the bitch. Antonio and Salvatore are low key rivalries. They have some unspoken beef over many things.

For Salvatore it was because Antonio couldn't keep his hands to himself when it came to Salvatore's women. For Antonio he just couldn't stand the common senseless little fucker.

But tonight he will play mnice, nice enough for the girls to get what t

"When they said the Boogeyman was in my club wanting to chat  business, I honestly didn't believe it." Salvatore says announcing his presence in the VIP area.

I turn towards him keeping my face void of emotions, "I don't like my time to be wasted Constello. You should know that I am a very impatient man. I tends to act out." Antonio says his voice tense as he stares Salvatore down.

Salvatore smirks and nods knowingly, "Sì, but when you come into my place of business unannounced with no appointment, you will wait until I have time for you. It's a businessman code; you should know that as well."

Antonio and Salvatore continue to stare each other down, both sizing one another up. They both assess each other's presence before nodding slightly. Something all mafia men do when they come in contact with one another. They assess each other to see if there is any funny business going on.