Swimming With The Sirens

Antonio

Antonio

Jade Devereux. The first Siren of three. The cold and calculated one. The gray eyed beauty. I remember when I went to Franco and Vinny Sicario thinking they took my sister in revenge of me taking Leo and Jack Sicario.

I was about to leash another war on them until they proved they didn't have time to kidnap my sister. They was busy dealing with their own issues. But then that's when Diandra Sicario gave me two words and told me to go find them; The Sirens. She said they will help as long as I have some form of payment that peaks their interest.

I admit I was confused on what she was talking about. Then when I heard the Sirens were basically three girls playing with guns and knives I laughed in her face. And that is when she shot my leg.

She's a god damn mad woman.

Franco and Vinny have their hands full with her now that she's pregnant and the two little devils running around. When I was there they managed to set their greenhouse on fire.

I chuckle to myself as I came eye to eye with Leo and Jack Sicario. Jack just glared coldly at least as Leo smirked and made a gun with his fingers aiming it at me. I smirk see at him and gave them both twenties and they ran off to hide from Diandra's wrath.

They are truly going to terrorize New York one day.

It took me a month to find out basic information on the Sirens. Three beautiful women that had impressive combat and killing skills.  Som police report on their victims contained nothing but massacres or just bloody, gruesome crime scenes that nobody wanted to investigate.

That's when my interest peaked.

They manage to take down some of the most feared mafias alone. It's rumored that they killed Giovanni Sicario so gruesomely that nobody even dares to look for a body. Plus nobody cares to.

That man was cynical.

I begin to send my trusted men; my brother, Alessio and my best friend, Zero, to gather as much information on each girl.

I assigned Zero to Scarlett Lebedev. The tech killer. That is what Zero calls her. Apparently at the age of sixteen she was kidnapped. The police reports that Zero found said she was on her way home from the library and she just vanished. What really was interesting is that they found her dead body in the creek in her town. However, Zero did some snooping in the crime world and found out she was in a prostitution ring orchestrated by Romano De'Santiago for three years. Then she escaped and the only people that have seen her were dead ends. Literally.

Alessio was assigned to find everything on Iris Gonzalez. The machirologist aichmomaniac. That's what I call her. Every crime sceneof the sirens has bullet wounds as cause of death and then some victims has knife wounds; daggers to be precise. I didn't understand until Alessio told me when they went get the Sirens Iris stabbed X one of my men in the gut. I knew she was the one that had a thing for knives.

According Alessio her story is more sad then Scarletts. At a young age she witnessed her father get shot in the head during a robbery at their liquor store. Her family moved from Cuba to Florida illegally to get away from poverty and then she loses a parent in front of her. Her mother went into a state of depression being the only parent and income. She overdosed on seeping pills. Leaving Iris to fend for herself and her two brothers David and Benny. But when she was on her way to her maid shift at a motel she was taken. Never seen again. Her brothers were sent back to Cuba since they were illegal immigrants and was placed in the foster system there. Soon after Iris's body was found in a dumpster. Yet she was also still alive and in De'Santiago's prostitution ring. She escaped around the same time as Scarlett but that's all that was found.

I assigned myself to Jade Devereux. The french vixen. When I seen her photo I knew she was a true Siren. Her beauty was immaculate and her eyes was alluring. In the photo they held so much happiness. Yet face to face they were cold but still had their vibrant appeal. Born in Portugal but was raised in a small town in France. Her life was normally perfect. Both parents worked at their family bakery. She was the towns princess it seemed. Everyone loved her according to police reports. Devastation dawned everyone in town when they heard the news. During a weekend school trip to Paris her and her friends decided to go out late at night. And after a few drinks she just disappeared. The entire town searched for her through the entire country. She nearly became nationwide search on news channels and all. That's until the searched stop and her body was found in the woods of another town over. But in the crime world she was very well known as De'Santiago's Rosa. At the age of fifteen she was kidnapped by Romano's men. But she was never sent to the prostitution ring. Because she was his; his wife and queen. It was sick the man in nearly forty and took a fifteen year old as his queen.

That's when all the puzzle pieces were put together. I remember it sparked the entire crime underworld. Romano De'Santiago Mafia King was in critical condition and his estate was on fire. Many girls from the ring he had in his estate fled. Three of them became the predator instead of the prey. Three of them became the Sirens. They began to hunt down men involved or associated with De'Santiago. The man is merely a ghost now nobody but his inner circle has seen him. I'm one of them. I don't dabble in prostitution it's a messy business. But I have strip clubs all around Detroit. Women at all my clubs are upheld to be superior to the men that come in. Anybody that gets out of line simply dies.

I knew how I can get the Sirens. I knew they wouldn't come nicely so I had to take them. Give them no room to run, and one thing to bargain with; information on Romano De'Santiago. For my sister I will do anything I can to get her back. Even if it means swimming with the Sirens.

"They got a lead." My brother says as he peaks his head into my room before closing it shut again.

I smirk at how quick these girl work. Took them hours, while it took my men days. I was told by many that getting in the Sirens treacherous waters is one thing. But swimming with them is the hardest part.

The thing is that I'm the boogey man. I'll drown them i. their own waters before I let them cross me.

AN: Ooooooh what do you think is going to happen next? 😳

Will the girls be able to finesse Antonio?🤔🤭

What did you guys think about the Sirens past lives?👀🥺

Let me know‼️

Comment❤️

Vote❤️

Share❤️