Fueling Rage

Jade

Jade

Dinner was silent. The tension was so thick it was practically choking all of us. Antonio kept his hand on my thigh, his thumb drawing circles on it.

I guess he sense my body was tense, but how could I not be. I was sitting across from the fucking son of the monster who broke me.

After making sure Scarlett's was okay and bandages were put on correctly, I made my way back to Antonio's room.

"Scarlett okay?" He asks as he cleans his own wound.

It's not as bad as it used to be. It's closing up, but he still needs to clean it.

"As much as she can be. That's a scar that will be there forever." I sigh sitting on the next to him bed.

"Well I guess her nickname has a new meaning. I mean Scar with a scar shows a new level of badass." He smirks at me causing me to slightly smile.

"Yeah true." I state my mind going to the reason she got the scar; Zero.

I watch Antonio clean up the wound care items, and put them back in the bathroom cupboards.

I stand up and stretch my eyes subtly glancing at the camera in the corner of the room. Antonio says no one watches his room at night now that I'm here. And it hasn't been on since we been here.

But tonight the camera is still on. It's usually cut off once dinner is over. Someone is watching us. My money is on Zero.

I change into pajamas not giving a fuck who is watching will see. I've been through worse shit than a peeping tom. I snuggle into bed laying on my left side.

Antonio walks out the bathroom shortly, slipping in bed behind me. He pulls me into his warm embrace and I relax in content.

"Goodnight mi a more." Antonio whispers against my neck and I hum approving the feeling it gave me.

Turning around facing him, I throw my leg over his waist. As I run my finger down his jawline, my eyes lock with his dark ones.

"I'm not sleepy just yet." I whisper against his lips before kissing him.

Our kiss quickly deepened, turning into a passionate one. Our lips move against one another smoothly, as our hands find each other's hair.

Antonio grips my waist and pulls me on top of his, so that I am straddling him. My hair falls like a curtain around us giving us a little privacy. I take the chance we get and pull away slightly. Antonio tries to kiss me but I bit his lip.

"Shit Jade." Antonio grumbles but before he goes to move I stop him.

"Listen to me!" I whisper shout at him and he gives me a confused look.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I slowly kiss his lips confusing even more

"Remain normal. Keep kissing me." I say between kisses. Antonio doesn't argue and continues to kiss me.