Chapter 13

"Lexi." I hear a voice whisper to me. "Lexi wake up." I look up to see a forest above me and trying to tug me out of bed. "What do you want." I groan and roll on my side. "Its about Gemma and Emma." She slaps me to wake me up. "Fine just stop." I get up and begin to walk down the stairs but Forest pulls me away. "Dont go down there!" She opens the window and climbs out. "And why exactly do we have to go out this way?" I honestly never know what will happen during the day because it always seems to get fucked up some how. "There are weird things down stairs and they got Michael and Felix, but Emma and Gemma are safe. I don't think we can trust those two." She points at the window and there stands one of the creatures. "What the fuck is that thing?" I whisper to her and she shrugs. "I don't know but they look like pigmen." I have never seen one face to face but I hear they are violent bastards.

"Ok do how does this have anything to do with Gemma and her sister?" I could see Gemma doing this but Emma seems to sweet. "Like I said, they were the only two that got out safe." We walk around the house a few times to figure out if they still have Michael and Felix. "Okey look." I grab forest and make sure she has eye contact with me. "I think your going crazy Forest. We also go out and I could never think they would betray us like that." She flings my arms off of her and begins to pace. "Lexi don't you get it!?" She stops and stares back at me. "We don't even know them! Felix told me what happened that night. When they came out of no where to save my brother." A tear slips out of her eye and she looks down at her shoes. "Look you may think you know their story, but you don't" and before I knew it, she was gone. Slowly fading away into the woods.

Forest's P.O.V

"I swear Lexi doesn't have a brain, she is as clueless as my brother." I whisper to myself and begin thinking back to when they screwed us over.
-Flash back-

"Why won't you help us!" I shout at Gemma a she just stares at me on the floor. "Because I don't have time to save some stupid animal family." She leans over me and squeezes my leg causing the blood to seep out of it even more. "Stop this Gemma! Your going mad! You are suppose to be the leader of your kind but yet you do stuff like this?" I whimper and she smirks. "The more mutts like yourself that die, the better." He laughs and walks away leaving Emma behind. "Emma please.. I know she is older than you but.. You can do better than she can, just please.. Help us." She just stares at me. "Forest.. You know I can't." She turns around and leaves our family for dead.

I come back to reality only to get a face full of darkness and sleeping gas to my mouth.

A/N

Such a cliff hanger.

Secondly.. I know I didnt update like I said I would. Hate me for it I know. I think this is my most favorite chapter so far.. Leave your feelings in a comment if you wish, and I will see all you guys In the next update!!
XXX