Chapter 12

~Lexi's P.O.V~

"Sorry! We didn't hear you, but we found Skye." Im sure he hasn't been down there for that long, we would have heard him. "Hold on bro, I will bust the door." Forest replies as she backs up and goes full speed into the door and breaks it. "Okey thank you. now if you don't mind, could u get me loose?" Felix squirms around. I find it funny how we gotta help him. "Felix, you could of used your claw." Forest gives him a straight face. You know, the face that says 'Are you fucking kidding me?' or 'Your stupid'. "Sorry, but i could hardly move, those things are tight you know." Felix glares at Forest. "Aye, don't give me that face after I saved your ass!" Forest hits his side and starts to laugh. "Okay, now lets get the hell out of here." I grab Skye and we leave this dreaded house.

-moments later-

"You still never told us why you needed Skye." Felix looks at Gemma who is yelling at her sister again. "She is going to help is get Sammy." She replies as she goes to get Skye. "Wait, how will she help?" I ask and follow Gemma. "Skye can turn invisible. If we set Sammy up then Skye can grab her and it's just easier." She shrugged and began to open Skye's door as a scream was heard from downstairs. "Felix! Forest!" I shout as Gemma and I run down.

Felix, Forest, and Emma were gone. "Great! It's one bad thing after another isn't it!" I shout, throwing my arms in the air.

"What do you mean?" I turn around and Forest is behind me. "Wait your? We heard a scream." I look at forest with confusion. "Oh that was me! Michael is here." She laughed and grabbed my arm to drag me outside. "See, hey mike look who I found!" Forest yells.

Wait. Is that Michael? From school? You know, the one who was new with Jacob. "Michael? Is it really you?" I stare in shock and he nods. "Wow, you look.."I pause for a minute, trying to fin a word to say. "Different." He just laughs and walks up to us. "No really.. you even sound different. Your voice, what you wear, and how you act.. Just everything." I sill can't believe this sight. "Yeah I guess i'm punk rock now." He nudges me and goes inside to get a snack. "Out of all people, it was the shy one who changed." I laugh and walk inside to find Felix.

"So how did you meet Michael?" I ask Forest as she sits on his lap. "He went to my school before he moved." She looks down at Michael who is now glaring at her. "What? Your my new seat." she giggles and Emma and Gemma join us with Skye. "We will make a plan for Sammy later. But for now, just relax." We all sit in the Living room and watch a movie.

A/N

Well fuck that was short.. I decided to try to update as soon as I could so you would know im still alive. Have been busy with Family and school problems so sorry! I will update either again today, or tomorrow to make up for this one. See ya then!!
ilyasm!
XXX