Chapter 3

Its finally the weekend and all I want to do is sleep because its been such a long week. I lay on my bed and close my eyes, as soon as I start to fall asleep my phone buzzes. I stare at the screen and it says "Message from: Felix ;)" .

"Ugh! What do you want now!" I groan and open the text. "Lexi! Come over its an emergency!" Oh god.. What is it now? "On my way!" I text back and rush out of the house.

I knock on the door rapidly and no one answers. "Felix you better open up or im going to get Jestina to kick this door down!" I shout at him. "Fine okay!" He shouts back and opens the door and I rush in. "What.The.FUCK!?" I shout, terrified of what im looking at.

"I know, its pretty bad." he lets out a sigh.

"Why is there blood.. EVERYWHERE!?" I shout. "Lexi how should I know?!" He walks infront of me and points at words written on his wall, it reads "Were gonna get you c:" what is even happening right now? I ask myself. "Do you think its... Sammy?" Felix asks me,worry in his eye. "Im sure it is." I frowned and Felix walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered to me. "Then let the war begin."

"Felix, Im scared." I said quietly. "Lexi, It will be fine." I cant see his face right now but I know there is a smile on it. "Why did Sammy have to join my father? Why couldn't she still be our friend?" I turned around to face Felix.. and he was gone. I started to panic and look around the room, everything was turning into black slime. "Lexi, Watch your back, Wolfy isnt safe." I can hear Sammy say.

"Lexi.. Lexi.." her voice started changing into Felix's voice. "Lexi!" I opened my eyes to see a worried Felix on top of me. "Are you okay?" He asks me. I rub my eyes and as I was dreaming I guess I was crying.

"No." my voice cracks and I hug Felix and begin to cry.

Authors Note

Please Don't hate this story!! I know I suck at this but it's my first one so... I know I spell wrong and stuff but I hope you enjoy what I put up!! :D

Love you guys!