Chapter 4

"Lexi, whats wrong?" Felix breaks the hug and looks me in the eyes. "Nothing, it was just a bad dream." I stare back at him. "Wait where am I exactly, and how did I get here?" I thought I was in his house. "We are at your house, when I showed you the blood and stuff on the wall you fainted." He smirked because he knows I dont do that great with blood. "Oh." I felt embarrassed, if it was infront of a friend it would be okay, but knowing it was the guy I loved. That was so annoying. "Yeah, I had to carry you here." He laugh and elbowed my side. "What!" I shouted covering my face with my hands. "Thats so embarrassing!" I shout and he grabs my hands and kisses my lips. "Lexi, calm down princess." He smiles and just stares into my eyes.

I never thought that out of all people I would love it would be Felix I mean he is such a dick sometimes and at other times he could be the sweetest guy you have ever met. He is way to over protective though, I mean im a big girl, I can take care of my self. "Hello? Earth to Lexi?" I was interrupted by Felix waving his hand in front of my face. "O- Oh sorry, What?" I asked looking down. He grabbed my chin to make me look him in the eyes. "Would you like to sleep? Im sure you have had a rough day." He smiles and lays a kiss on my head. "Yes, that would be lovely." I smirk and started for my room.

I sit on my bed and tell Felix not to come in while I change and he just sighs.

"What is with him?" I laugh to myself while I throw an overgrown shirt over my head and just put some shorts on. "Okay come in!" I laughed and he shut the door behind him. "You know, you aren't fair." He glared at me and I just gave him a smirk in return and jumped onto my bed as i wrapped myself up into the covers.

Felix walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "Good night princess." He whispered to me and headed for the door. "Wait!" I shouted and he turned around looking at me. "C- can you sleep with me to night?" I ask slightly blushing. "Sure." He just smiled and laid right next to me, I snuggled against him and felt his warm body heat. "I love you." I whisper to him. "I love you too princess." He whispered and we slowly fell asleep in each others arms.