Chapter 16

-Lexi's P.O.V-

"Hey.." Emma says as she walks in the door. What is she doing here? I thought she hated all of us.. "How did you know I was here?" She frowns at the ground. "I talked to Dan." She looks up at me and begins to walk towards me. "Why exactly are you here?" I slightly move away from her and she stops in her tracks. "Look I won't hurt you." she sits down, "I just wanted to apologize, I let it all go on way too long and it caused a death of my dear sister and pain to some of you." I look at the wall to hide my hatred to the woman. "It's not our fault Michael killed your sister. If you would have stopped this then non of it would have happened, and the fact that you let her trick Sammy from Day one is terrible! Im not sorry for the death of your insane sister!" I shout back at her, clear disgust in my voice. "I know Lexi!" she begins to cry, "But i'm the young one! No one would believe me, and if I did something I could have been killed by Gemma!" She heads for the door, and as she goes to leave I say something to leave her thinking. "Then what kind of sister was Gemma if she would have killed you herself?" She stops in her tracks for a moment, and then leaves.

-Felix's P.O.V-

I pick Aleks's lock and walk in to see him fucking some blonde chick on the couch. "God damn it!" I shout. Can I not escape this shit? "Aye, Felix buddy!" He shouts an leaves the girl on the couch to give me a hug. "Get the fuck away from me. At least get dressed before hugging me." I shove him and he laughs and heads upstairs, leaving me an the blonde alone together.

"Sorry abo-" Aleks was cut off by me shouting. "Get the fuck off me you little whore!" I shove her off of me and Aleks grabs her by the hair and shoves her out of his house, throwing her clothes at her and shutting the door. "Sorry." He brushes off his hands and jumps onto the couch. "So why are you here?" He goes through different channels. "Well I was trying to give me sister some space." Who else will I hear or see having sex today? "Forest!?" He jumps up off the couch, "I haven't seen her since she was a little kid!" He grabs my arm and runs towards my house.

"Forest!" Aleks shouts as we walk inside. "Hm?" She turns around and squeals. "Aleks! What the fuck are you doing here!" She jumps over the couch and hugs him.

Michaels head pops up over the couch and laughs. "Oh hey fuck boy." I nod my head towards Michael and he laughs, but Forest hits me. "Shut the fuck up, it's not like you and Lexi haven't had sex before." she glares at me. "Actually you would be surprised." I laugh and her jaw drops. "And I thought you where a bad ass." She laughs and runs back to Michael.

A/N

Fuck boy!!!
Sorry I know its short again but thats all I could do for tonight.. I hope you liked that 'friendly' visit from Emma.
Don't forget to vote! See you all in the next update.
XXX