pg 2

Two woman appear behind Sammy and tell me to be quiet, I do as they say and continue to scream and play along. All of a sudden one of the strange woman grab Sammy and the other grabs the knife. "Get off me you stupid twat!" Sammy shouts and try's to squirm out of the woman's grip. "Sammy what your doing is wrong." The one holding her shouts. "No don't let him free! Im not done with him!" Sammy begins to kick the woman untying Felix. "Sammy it's over." she whispers quietly. "Not yet." Sammy replies and disappears, what is up with her and leaving dramatically?

Out of nowhere Felix, the two woman and I poof into Felix's kitchen. "Thank you!" Felix and I shout at the same time. "No problem, I am Emma by the way." the woman who saved Felix replied. "Oh and I am Gemma." The other one giggled and began to walk for the door. "Come." Gemma waved her hand and we followed. "Gemma and I are sisters, we are part of the witches and wizards counsel and you are going to be very important for our next mission!" Emma claps her hands and smiles at Felix and I. "Wait why exactly do you need us?" So much is going on now and I can't handle this all at once, I stare at Felix feeling guilty. "Why didn't I listen?" I whisper to myself without thinking. "Huh?" Felix looks down at me and I look away quickly. "Oh ah..nothing." I look at Emma and she is smiling. "Are you two a thing?" she giggles and I shake my head immediately. "We used to be.." Felix frowns and looks at me. "Uhm.. I am so sorry for my sister! She never Really learned how to shut her mouth." Gemma laughed awkwardly. "So, what's this mission thing?" I quickly change the subject.

"We need to find a woman named Skye, she is one of us but it's very hard to find her. After we do get her we are going to try to convince Sammy to stop working for The CHC and come back to us." She explains while looking at a little note pad. "Oh CHC stands for Creature Hunting Corporation." Emma smiles wide at her sister who just rolls her eyes. "As you can tell Emma is the younger one." Gemma hisses and begins to get into her car.

"So wait are we going to look for her now?" Felix asks and Emma nods. "But cant we like rest for today then find her tomorrow?" I ask hoping they say yes, I need to talk to Felix anyway. "We need to go, now." Gemma's frost blue eyes look at me and I start to feel uncomfortable. "Yes you can rest, but get ready for tomorrow!" Emma smiles and waves goodbye. "Oh shut up Gemma!" is all I hear before their car drives off.

"Thanks god Emma is actually nice." I smile and laugh awkwardly, Felix just walks in front of me and stops then turns around.

Authors Note
Hey guys I know that this is super short but I have been really busy with holidays and school so I haven't been able to update in forever! I hope you guys are still hanging in there and I love you all so much!
See you in the next update! :3