Chapter Three

'Uhh... ' he clears his throat trying to indicate the other to stop but Yoongi doesn't. Jungkook goes back to his game but feels eyes on him again. He looks up once again and he studied the other's face. He doesn't look bothered at all either which made Jungkook just a bit confused and slightly annoyed.

'Kid.. Stop staring, it's proper weird.' he finally says putting his phone down.
'Ehh, no' Yoongi shrugs his shoulders and continues to look at the other.
'Well, it's a lil bit sus, not gonna lie... How on earth are you regarded popular in your year?' Jungkook stares him dead in the eyes, mumbling the last bit under his breath.
'Who said anything about being popular?' Yoongi questions back, his voice getting higher.
'Ah so you ARE friendless! Not surprised-' he rolls his eyes.
'I am not f r i e n d l e s s thank you, I like having good friends than fake ones who only want me for my popularity.' he huffs. 'I wouldn't know anyone like that.. Of course!' he adds, a smile playing on his lips. Jungkook hadn't expected quite confidence from the smaller. A boy in the lower grade, talking to one of the most popular intimidating of a higher year group as if he was talking to someone lower than him! Damn, that surprised Jungkook.

'Jeez, quite the talker you are, no need to get salty.' jungkook rolls his eyes and goes back to playing his game.
'What are you playing? Angry birds? Happy wheels? Oh I know, you're totally playing Disney Princess dress up-'
'Damn kid, you broke my concentration you nuisance!'
'Your most welcome.' Yoongi smiles sweetly. Jungkook puts his phone down on the table again and leans back in his chair.
'God, you're annoying, how on earth do Namjoon and Taehyung not get annoyed by your single ass.'
'And so you're not single too?' Yoongi cocks his eyebrow. The other smirks.
'Yeah I'm single, but that's because I choose to be, kid, if I wanted to date, easy, but I don't reckon you could get a boyfriend, you look like the gay kind to me, by the way, no offense, but I don't reckon you could get a boyfriend even if you TRIED, you nuisance.' jungkook teases the younger.
'I most certainly could! I uhh ALSO choose not to date!' Yoongi replies back trying to rescue himself.
'Yeah sure.. '
'I could!!'
'Not with your nosy, annoying attitude you couldn't.'
'Woah woah woah, you started attacking me first, it was all the art of self defense! '
'Self defense my ass, you're just a smol annoying kiddo, face it, probably why you're still single to this very day, you don't look like the mature kind, that's what people want these days. ' The two began to bicker.

'I'm absolutely CONFIDENT I could date and hey! I'm sure there's somebody who isn't about maturity, I mean, you said people would kneel at your feet to date you and you're  literally radiating immaturity right now-'
'You don't know what you're on about little boy.' Jungkook rolls his eyes once again smirking.
'Little boy? How old do you think I am?' Yoongi huffs.
'I'd guess around 13..perhaos 14 maximum. ' Jungkook teases knowing very well the other was in year 11 already
'Shut yo mouth, big man, I'm 15 punk, and what are you? 7 going on 3??'
'Damn, kid's got a lil sense of humour and for your information I'm 17 'punk''
'Old man'
'I beg your pardon!'
'Old... Man' yoongi grins while Jungkook stared at him, poking his tongue into his cheek.
'See, you're so immature, nobody will date you if you keep that up.' Jungkook sarcasticslly sighs.
'Pfftt, you don't know anything about moi' yoongi places a hand to his chest dramatically.
'Alright, Mr confidence, let's play a little game, you and me. '
Yoongi just nods slowly

'I bet you can't get yourself a boyfriend by the end of 2 months.' jungkook smirks.
'So it's a bet now?' Yoongi questions back, just as much confidence as the other.
'Mhm, I'll bet ...15000 won.'
'Fifteen thousands precious won from the popular football guy in a higher year? Oh I'm down!' Yoongi claps his hands wildly.
'Don't get too confident there, kid, who knows, maybe lil boy here will have to cash in his beloved pocket money.' Jungkook pouts at the younger who sticks out his tongue.
'Yayaya, you keep talking but hey, can I ask a question in that case?'
'Ask away, kid'

'Alright old man, will you, whatever your name is, wait what IS your name?' Yoongi realises he didn't even know who the other guy he'd been talking to was, well he knew he was the popular boy but didn't even know his name.
'Jungkook, darling, I'm sure you'll know me'
'No, name doesn't ring a bell at all' yoongi pretends to be confused before laughing at the other.
'Sure, I know you' he admits rolling his eyes slightly
'And what about you little boy, what's your princess name?'
Yoongi snorts but replies anyway.
'Min yoongi...yoongi, that is I' yoongi dramatically announces. Damn,such a kid, jungkook thinks to himself.

'Well anyways, my question. So, will you, junglebook, weave took, old crook, be my boyfriend?' Yoongi asks hoping he can trick the other even though he knew there was literally no chance that'd work.
'Yeah kid, don't even think about it, you can't do that. Plus even if this wasn't the bet I'd still have said no, go after guys your age kid, I'm too mature for you' jungkook teases him.
'I didn't mean it duhh..' yoongi says rolling his eyes.
'Sure anyways, so it's a deal'
'Deal'
Jungkook holds out his hand for the other to shake. Yoongi slowly slides his hand to shake it too. He'd never shook hands with someone before believe it or not and didnt know how long to hold on for or what. Jungkook observes and let's out a laugh.
'Damn, such a kid, can't even do a big boy handshake'
'Shuttupnooneaskedyoujunglebook' yoongi mumbles.
'Junglebook?' Jungkook looks at him with a slight smirk.
'Yeah, you remind me of that character from it... Which one... Ah yes... The snake!' yoongi replies smiling a sweet gummy smile. Jungkook just scoffs at him. Their hands were still joined in the middle and the two only realised when they heard a voice approach.

'Okay what did we miss and why are you holding hands across the table-' taehyung emerges, hands full of snacks. The two look at their conjoined hands and pull away.
'Yeah that's kinda sus' Namjoon adds.
'Pah! Shut up, me and him? No way, we were shaking hands because I've just done deals with the devil!' yoongi says poking his tongue out at jungkook who pokes his back making the other laugh.
Taehyung sighs and rolls his eyes.
'This isn't going to be good but okay whatever, now time for snacksss'
And the group enjoy the rest of their break.

They are leaving the library when jungkook walks up behind yoongi and grabs the back of his neck. He leans down to whisper in his ear.
'So it's on, little boy, I'll give you 2 months, good luck kid, you'll need it' he smirks and lets go before pushing past him and going to his next class. Yoongi rolls his eyes but feels his face heat up. What the fuck, he thinks to himself and hopes it doesn't look too red. Must've been the physical contact, he thinks, that junglebook was a bit too close.

The beginning of it all...
1271 words ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*