Chapter Fifty Seven

Before I begin, I swear I was writing this and I was just thinking, this is the type of chapter you'd read while listening to Life Goes On. Don't ask, I just get those nostalgic vibes so idk, try out my theory. Maybe it's crap I don't know. Anyways-

And so, things are back to normal. Jungkook takes time to really think about their time together as a couple and makes a plan to ensure the company does well, but also to include Yoongi in his life more. After all, he'd been the engine behind the entire project. With a big more training and education on managing, Jungkook figures out his team and sorts everything out. He got his shit together in other words. He made new rules, new orders and new arrangements. He was going to do it right this time.

Turns out, his adjustments made a big difference, the thing they'd been missing: honestly just some general organisation. Now it's not like they were a COMPLETE mess before but the business had moved up so quickly, Jungkook hadn't had the time to even practice or prepare further management. The move was without warning and he just did things with the click of his fingers. Can't really blame him though, in a situation like that where your team needs your directing instantly, you kind of do just have to quickly think of something. First thought... Not always best thought. However, after taking some time to thoroughly plan and look at recent results in the company, he constructs a new system. No more reports left late and unattended to, no more employees answering emails not knowing what to say. He'd held a meeting with the entire company, workers on all levels all together explaining the plans for the future. Once that had all been sorted, everyone was off to work straight away now with clear directions and desires in sight. Now, only now, will they start to become a stable and successful company.

Now putting all that aside let's go back to the domestic relationship. Yoongi had just finished his final exams and is now done with his final semester of university! While jungkook had spent one more month working hard, he'd finished every thing up too so now the two are more free. In terms of time, they certainly like to spend it together. Believe it or not, Jungkook actually DID message Jackson this time (that's some top class character development right there, I tell you) and the two couples did meet up. Yoongi chatted to his fiance about their engagement while the men discussed... Manly things, I mean I don't know what those would be, for real, when my dad talks to his friends they're pretty much telling awful jokes so I can't tell you any more on 'manly topics'

With the rest of the BTS boys, they all meet up for Yoongi's graduation and to congratulate Jungkook's new rise in business. The new changes he'd made had really helped after all. As for Taehyung, him and Yoongi still hung out often and even more often now Yoongi had his entire summer to enjoy before he thinks about enrolling in a job. They catch up on small things every time they meet and life's just good man, life's just good. Jungkook and Yoongi? How much is there to say really? They're in love, like l o v e and go on more dates together just getting in that quality time. In terms if relationship, they're still just boyfriends, even though they have been together for... Let me do the maths, pretty much 8 years!?!? Had the two thought if engagement? Well, of course it had flickered in their minds maybe a few times but it still felt early. Yoongi is only 22 and jungkook 24,sure they'd been together for so long but in terms of age and responsibility, it's just a tiny bit too early. Plus, they both know they already live and act like they're married anyway. When they get the ring, it won't even change that much about the way they live their lives so there's no rush.

And so I guess, time to wrap this up with... Life Goes On ~

I'm not crying. I'm NOT. But WAIT BEFORE YOU GO, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT YOU NEED TO READ THIS.

GUYS, THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE BOOK❗❗. well THIS one, yes. BUT THE STORY IS NOT DONE. In fact, you won't believe it but this is far from done, I mean like this is probably only about halfway done. Now let me just explain what I mean by this is the end of this book so PLEASE DON'T GO YET, you might wanna see this.

So obviously this book is very very long and if I did write it all in one... The chapters man, the chapters. I don't really wanna get into like ChapTer tWo hUndrEd because it just gets messy after that SO, I'm just continuing this as a second book. ALSO, this is logical because up till now, it's basically just been high school --> university life + the beginning of Jungkook's path. The second book is going to begin in their middle age adult life so like 24/25 around there kinda I'm not entirely sure, but later right. And basically because this book is going to continue into very far in their lives, I thought it would be logical to split it into the different ages as each different stage of their life has a new plot.

Sooo, this is the end of teenage chapters and early adulthood life. I've really enjoyed writing so far, I don't want to write too much of a GooDbYe because this isn't the end... But it is? Yeah, I don't know what I'm saying but anyways. I hope you have enjoyed the story this far and I hope to see you all with my next stages of this whole book. Honestly, I had no expectations for this, I saw it as a small idea I started writing up and here I am with a full story planned over more than 10 years of their lives like, man, I never saw this book making it this far. So anyways,thank you so much for reading this far and I guess I'll see you guys in Middle Adulthood life! ciao :-)

1073 words ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*