Chapter Twenty Five

Friday rolled around pretty quick. It was the day. The day, Yoongi would face his fears and do something he'd never done before. Ask someone to be his boyfriend, but not just anyone. The one and only Jeon Jungkook. The popular year 12 with every girl's eye on him. The guy who teases him non stop and treats him like a child. Yoongi doesn't know why he even agreed to this at this point but there was no going back. It was all prepared and ready. He chose his outfit:

Quite simple in a way

Quite simple in a way. He had 10 minutes before he had to leave for school, meaning less than 2 hours before he would have to face Jungkook alone. He was actually nervous and scared. The confident boy within him had faded away incredibly quick all because of one guy. He felt stupid but couldn't bring himself to stop.

minyoongi._
Right, I'm gonna leave for school soon, where do I meet you first?

ktaehyungx
Me and Namjoon will be in the common room, meet us there, don't worry, you've got this 🙂👊

minyoongi._
Hah thanks, I'll see you guys soon.

ktaehyungx
K, c ya then

He put his phone in his pocket and packed his bag. He shakily opens the front door and makes his way down town 🎹 anyways, he arrives at the school and looks up at the large gates. He takes in a deep breath and walks forwards, through the gates and towards the building. He plays with his fingers as he walks past everyone keeping a low profile. Just get to the common room, your friends will be there, you still have over an hour before the actual thing, calm down. He thinks as he enters the school making his way to the common room. Taehyung sees him entering and pulls him over to a quiet table with just him and Namjoon.

'You look even paler than usual! Are you okay? Don't stress alright, it's going to be fine' taehyung comforts him. Namjoon nods agreeing with his boyfriend.
'I've never done anything even REMOTELY close to this before' yoongi mumbles.
'I know, but you've got to learn how these things work, by that, you have to try new things'
Yoongi just nods and Taehyung slides him a carton of strawberry milk. He smiles weakly and sips it slowly. A loud noise fills the school and all the students groan.
'There goes the bell, we have class together first, let's go, Namjoon, we'll see you at the library' Taehyung huffs standing up and pulling Yoongi up too.
'Alright, see you later and yeah, don't stress over it, kid, okay?' Namjoon pats Yoongi's back, smiles at his boyfriend and heads off to class. Yoongi and Taehyung walk down the hallways, Taehyung looking over at Yoongi every now and then as the other walks, rubbing his arms.

Yoongi watches the clock for most of the lesson. Everytime a minute passed (60 seconds passed in Africa- I had to 🙃 doing it for Jamal, spread the word, you heard him-) he got even more anxious. The hand ticking away made his heartbeat race then slow down, then race then slow down. He didn't like the feeling. He'd never been this nervous in his life and he was beginning to doubt the plan. Shit, I can't do this, I'm not ready I cant-